“Good local Chinese ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden House Vietname & Chinese Cuisine
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious, generous servings. Offers both indoor & outdoor seating, but I prefer the gentle breeze you get with outdoor. No coffee on the menu that we could see

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Wide range of dishes to choose from!
Very fast on preparing order and the food was so fresh.
Friendly staff. Cant wait to go back and try more

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

We ordered our meal to be delivered at our house. The food was on time and still very hot. I really enjoyed the satay chicken and the fried rice. We also had the fried rice noodle with seafood and dim sum. Everything was tasty and the portions were large. The prices are good for the size of what you get in the take away containers. I would order from here again.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

After missing my usual Friday night catch up with friends @ Golden House Vietnamese, I thought I'd drop in & pick up an AMAZING Vietnamese lemon beef salad (My 2nd favourite dish after Pho). My review is not only about the FABULOUS food, I wanted to give a big shout out to the beautiful staff for going above and beyond. When I was about to leave it started pouring with rain without any hope of letting up. I was planning to leg it when I was ushered to my car with an umbrella. You don't see that kind of service these days... thank you I really appreciated your kindness. See you next week ❤️

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here many times and always have a good experience. The food is authentic and fresh and the prices and more than fair!