The Clink Boutique Hotel
Talbot Hotel Carlow(Carlow)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$123
US$152
US$143
Agoda.com
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
US$94
Woodford Dolmen Hotel(Carlow)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$101
Travelocity
US$106
Barrowville Town House(Carlow)(Great Value!)
US$116
TripAdvisor
All reviewswalking weekendhigh level of servicefood was fantasticdelicious mealnice atmospheregreat weekendcarlow arealast weekendtop classmaryrobesportionsbarrowireland
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had dinner here recently and had a thoroughly enjoyable evening. There is a nice atmosphere here with the dining room being well furnished and decorated. This was the first time I received an electronic tablet for the menu which was great fun.
Good food served nice and hot with plenty of choice some different dishes such as cauliflower rice which makes a nice change.
Nice friendly service makes this place a go to if you are in Carlow and well worth another visit.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband and 11 year old daughter called in on a Sunday evening for something to eat, it was our first time here, and we definitely will be back again. The food was FANTASTIC!!! And the staff lovely and friendly and great with our daughter. Ten out of 10 for everything!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Love this hotel. Everything was great from start to finish. I really liked the decor, was supposed to be like a fancy prison, great idea. Great staff, amazing cocktails, lovely food. We will be back to stay in the future, thanks.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018

The Clink is an absolute gem of a hotel. My wife and I got stuck in Carlow during the recent snow storms and had to pleasure of getting "snowed in" in the Clink. I cannot fault a single thing about the place. We were looked after so well, during our stay. Mary and all the staff were so friendly and helpful. The décor, rooms, bar, food are all amazing. The Click one of those rare of those rare hotels that oozes charm and atmosphere. We felt very at home in it and were gutted when the snow eventually melted and we had to go! If you happen to be in the general Carlow area and need a place to stay. Look no further! This place is unique and magical.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We went here for Sunday brunch so only rating the restaurant. I’m surprised at some of the negative reviews. I found the staff all very friendly right from arrival to departure. The decor is different but trendy. And most importantly the food was lovely. We had the lasagne and vol au vants. The creamy sauce on vol au vants is unreal! I’m looking forward to going back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family