All reviews stayed here town centre guest house checking in few minutes walk place to stay cooked breakfast rooms were spotless enjoyed our stay bert beds shower ireland dryer cereal
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Everyone we met here at Carlow Guesthouse was very nice and friendly. The guesthouse is very clean and the beds extremely comfortable. Bit expensive for room only in a guesthouse but it was the Bank Holiday weekend and the town was very busy. We made the mistake of thinking 12 was checkout time, it was in fact 11, but there was no problem with this and we even offered cereal / toast / tea before our (late) departure. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my sister at the Carlow Guesthouse from 3/8/18 to 5/8/18 and it was a lovely experience. It’s a short walk from the train station and close to the town, the rooms were tidy, the beds were comfy and the shower is amazing ❤️ My skin feels fabulous.
Our hosts were attentive and went above and beyond to make sure you were enjoying yourself. I had my first full Irish breakfast and loved it. I would 100% come back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Extremely friendly from the minute you walk in. left for a while once checked in (checked in before normal time and no hassle) and got back late, the curtains were pulled, a night light was on and fresh jug of milk was there for tea in the morning when I got back late. Best B&B iv ever stayed in. Well worth the money and will stay again. Smiley ladie at reception when checking in made the experience so homely. She was speaking to my pregnant girlfriend a few days before our stay and remembered her name as we walked in. She made sure we had a quiet room so she could get a good night sleep.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We returned to the Carlow Guesthouse for a second time and we had the same excellent experience that we had our previous trip. Lisa, Willy and Nita are the best hosts! Our room was spacious and cleaned everyday. The Guesthouse is clean and neat. Although busy we still had our privacy and can say without a doubt that this guesthouse is worth a stay when in Carlow Town.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a few days as part of a study abroad trip with my university. This place is sooooo cozy. It’s comfortable, clean, quiet, warm, everything it could want in a Bed & Breakfast. You wake up each morning to a delicious home cook breakfast, and the hotel staff go out of their way to ensure your comfort and happiness. The only negative thing I have to say, is that the WiFi was really spotty, which made it hard to do school work and keep in touch with friends. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends