All reviews stayed here close to town checking in cooked breakfast saturday night rooms were spotless lisa beds shower dryer cereal
Reviewed 28 April 2016

I had a massive trailer and van with two big dogs ...it was all no problem .great staff very friendly receptionist .clean room / shower and near the town centre.i'd change the front door lock if only to stop having to explain to every guest its on sideways though!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Stayed here with my daughter, we were at the Pan Celtic. we had great stay and would highly recomend Carlow Guesthouse. Irish hospitality at it's very best. Booked again next year. Lisa and her team couldn't do enough to help. One complaint the beds were too cosy we didn't want to get up in the mornings! Thank you so much.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent value.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2016

I worked 12hr shifts in Carlow and stayed in "Carlow Guesthouse Bed and breakfast " on week days and at weekends . I always found it warm and comfortable and following a night shift the lights in my room would be turned on prior to my arrival. I was always greeted warmly.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

We had such a lovely stay at Carlow Guesthouse. Ok, it's not a five star place and the decor could do with a revamp, but it was such a welcoming stay. Hotels aren't as cracked up to be. It was lovely having that personal interaction with the owners. The breakfast was spot on. Cooked fresh and actually served to us as opposed to the buffet style service which is so common these days in hotels. The room was spotlessly clean. The owners should take pride in their business.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 17 March 2016

This place is excellent with great friendly staff. Martina is great craic, Willy and Lisa are the loveliest people you could ever meet. I stay because I have work to do in the area at times. I would not stay anywhere else, even if they offered me to say for free. Excellent value for money and to be truthful could easily charge people more just on the level of service and friendliness alone. If your ever in this area and you need somewhere to stay. You would be out of your tiny minds to even consider going anywhere else..

Room Tip: I can't really because they are all excellent quality
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business