“Does what it says on the tin!”

and 1 more site!
Carlow Guesthouse - Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 11 Carlow B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 May 2016

Myself and a colleague stayed here for 2 nights for a conference in Carlow and couldn't have been happier with our stay. All the staff here are very welcoming and helpful, we asked at reception about local restaurants and were directed to a lovely local pub, which turned out to be one of the nicest meals I'd had in a very long time!

The rooms were clean and had everything we needed, towels, tea, coffee etc.

I slept really well, the beds were really comfy and we did not here or see any other guests during our stay.

If I was ever to come back to Carlow I would definitely be booking to stay here, excellent value for money and above all, brilliant customer service.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Carlow Guesthouse - Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I had a massive trailer and van with two big dogs ...it was all no problem .great staff very friendly receptionist .clean room / shower and near the town centre.i'd change the front door lock if only to stop having to explain to every guest its on sideways though!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Stayed here with my daughter, we were at the Pan Celtic. we had great stay and would highly recomend Carlow Guesthouse. Irish hospitality at it's very best. Booked again next year. Lisa and her team couldn't do enough to help. One complaint the beds were too cosy we didn't want to get up in the mornings! Thank you so much.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent value.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2016

I worked 12hr shifts in Carlow and stayed in "Carlow Guesthouse Bed and breakfast " on week days and at weekends . I always found it warm and comfortable and following a night shift the lights in my room would be turned on prior to my arrival. I was always greeted warmly.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

We had such a lovely stay at Carlow Guesthouse. Ok, it's not a five star place and the decor could do with a revamp, but it was such a welcoming stay. Hotels aren't as cracked up to be. It was lovely having that personal interaction with the owners. The breakfast was spot on. Cooked fresh and actually served to us as opposed to the buffet style service which is so common these days in hotels. The room was spotlessly clean. The owners should take pride in their business.

Stayed: March 2016