Talbot Hotel Carlow(Carlow)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$97
US$80
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$151
US$142
Agoda.com
Charlotte Rooms(Carlow)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$105
US$79
  • Bar/Lounge
Red Setter Townhouse B&B(Carlow)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$117
All reviewsspent nights herea great stayguest housetown centrefew minutes walkchecking inplace to staycooked breakfasttea and coffeerooms are spaciousenjoyed our stayon arrivalsineadwillyshowerbedsireland
Reviewed 4 April 2016

I worked 12hr shifts in Carlow and stayed in "Carlow Guesthouse Bed and breakfast " on week days and at weekends . I always found it warm and comfortable and following a night shift the lights in my room would be turned on prior to my arrival. I was always greeted warmly.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

We had such a lovely stay at Carlow Guesthouse. Ok, it's not a five star place and the decor could do with a revamp, but it was such a welcoming stay. Hotels aren't as cracked up to be. It was lovely having that personal interaction with the owners. The breakfast was spot on. Cooked fresh and actually served to us as opposed to the buffet style service which is so common these days in hotels. The room was spotlessly clean. The owners should take pride in their business.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 17 March 2016

This place is excellent with great friendly staff. Martina is great craic, Willy and Lisa are the loveliest people you could ever meet. I stay because I have work to do in the area at times. I would not stay anywhere else, even if they offered me to say for free. Excellent value for money and to be truthful could easily charge people more just on the level of service and friendliness alone. If your ever in this area and you need somewhere to stay. You would be out of your tiny minds to even consider going anywhere else..

Room Tip: I can't really because they are all excellent quality
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 February 2016

A group of us stayed in the Carlow Guesthouse for a hen this past weekend and I couldn't recommend the place enough. The owners and staff are so friendly and helpful and couldn't do enough for us. Although a cooked breakfast was an extra €10 each, we were happy enough with the tea, toast, cereal, yoghurt and fruit that was free. It's very close to town but in a quiet area so it would suit couples and families, especially as some rooms sleep 4. The rooms themselves were very clean and I haven't has as good a shower in 5* hotels - they were a big hit with everyone.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

The B+B should be called B with an optional B. 80€ for room only in a bed and breakfast is very stingy in my opinion. Don't remember names but she was lovely the day we checked in, joking and full of energy telling us where to go but as for him, hardly a grunt when he took over towards us. Does not seem like he wants you there at all, very awkward indeed and the single biggest reason why we won't be returning, pity really.

Stayed: September 2015