Talbot Hotel Carlow(Carlow)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$97
US$80
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$151
US$142
Agoda.com
Charlotte Rooms(Carlow)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$105
US$79
  • Bar/Lounge
Red Setter Townhouse B&B(Carlow)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$117
All reviewsspent nights herea great stayguest housetown centrefew minutes walkchecking inplace to staycooked breakfasttea and coffeerooms are spaciousenjoyed our stayon arrivalsineadwillyshowerbedsireland
Reviewed 17 March 2016

This place is excellent with great friendly staff. Martina is great craic, Willy and Lisa are the loveliest people you could ever meet. I stay because I have work to do in the area at times. I would not stay anywhere else, even if they offered me to say for free. Excellent value for money and to be truthful could easily charge people more just on the level of service and friendliness alone. If your ever in this area and you need somewhere to stay. You would be out of your tiny minds to even consider going anywhere else..

Room Tip: I can't really because they are all excellent quality
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 February 2016

A group of us stayed in the Carlow Guesthouse for a hen this past weekend and I couldn't recommend the place enough. The owners and staff are so friendly and helpful and couldn't do enough for us. Although a cooked breakfast was an extra €10 each, we were happy enough with the tea, toast, cereal, yoghurt and fruit that was free. It's very close to town but in a quiet area so it would suit couples and families, especially as some rooms sleep 4. The rooms themselves were very clean and I haven't has as good a shower in 5* hotels - they were a big hit with everyone.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

The B+B should be called B with an optional B. 80€ for room only in a bed and breakfast is very stingy in my opinion. Don't remember names but she was lovely the day we checked in, joking and full of energy telling us where to go but as for him, hardly a grunt when he took over towards us. Does not seem like he wants you there at all, very awkward indeed and the single biggest reason why we won't be returning, pity really.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

What a brilliant place to stay! Staff were super friendly, martina (Kay:)) was just so lovely and helpful. Gave us great tips on where to eat and had us laughing til out belly hurt. Place nice and clean, close enough to walk to town. Brekkie was great. I've never stayed in a B and B before but I will 100% be back here - with the kids this time!

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 12 August 2015

If you are travelling in Ireland and will be going anywhere near Carlow and looking for some place to stay. Well this is it.

Absolutely spotlessly clean. Lisa and Her Husband Willy make your feel welcome. Not only them but their staff too. Hotels and organisations always spout customer service and quality and rarely ever deliver. This couple and their staff are brilliant and will do anything within their means to make a stay comfortable. I have stayed at the best places around and these people beat them hands down.

You would be mad and out of your tiny minds to stay elsewhere. I have no relation to these people. But do very strongly believe that people that deliver like this should be supported....

They are a no nonsense guesthouse, looking after the comfort of their guests and don't tolerate anyone disturbing their guests so you can be confident of being able to go out have a great time, come back to the guesthouse and have a decent nights kip. I can't praise them highly enough... I know that I am gushing praise. But I am intent that I get the message across. So that people like you reading this will stay with them.... The recession has hit Ireland hard. They have had to deal with terrible unfair competition. They have ridden it out without compromising what they do for customers... So please stay with them

Room Tip: no tips they are all good
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business