“Night out with the girls.”

Mimosa Wine & Tapas Bar
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in Carlow
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Fab food, great wine selection in a warm friendly relaxing atmosphere. . The Mimosa is one of the spots you should not miss out on in Carlow.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The best restaurant in Carlow by a mile. I visit Mimosa quite regularly and have the same fabulous experience every time I go. There is nowhere else in Carlow and the surrounding area that comes anywhere near the standard set by Mimosa. Very friendly and professional staff, gorgeous food, great drinks selection - gin and wine especially, a beautiful setting inside and out, and excellent customer service. On this visit I queried something small on the bill and this was dealt with very professionally and respectfully by the manager. I always recommend Mimosa to anyone who visits Carlow.

1  Thank MM211
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We went last night for my husband's birthday as we are over on holiday visiting our son. Amazing place, food and staff. We could not fault a thing . We will be returning next time we are over .

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

My first review to write about Mimosa! I was here the first month it opened and was amazed by the food wine and Bellinis and went constantly week after week, I once never faulted it! It is amazing! I tried many different things in here that I never would have considered before so it started making me adventurous in food thanks mimosa! It had been about 17months since I was back reason due to trying to book table and been on waiting list sitting around in local pub wondering if you’d get a call it turned me off. I would be there night after night otherwise understandably there is such a high clientele of customers I understand the reason behind that! When we decided to take a trip we booked on the app (good idea) got a booking TG and found it as amazing as it was years ago! Food TOP class 10/10 staff fantastic, new outside area where you can smoke without standing outside front door! so so relaxing if you have had a week in work where you want to chill enjoy a night out with good good/wine/customerservice! Thank you for not changing as again you exceeded my expectations love everything. P.s I tried to book during the week for last night for 8 of us you were booked out again are fantastic but we were all raging lol! OscarI do know you keep Carlow in business and support you in recent times TIA Joanne

1  Thank Joanne_Joey
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

One of the gastronomic gems of Carlow.
The staff are very friendly and the service is very good. The food is always excellent and there’s a good choice of gins, wine and craft beer.
What’s not to like?