“Very friendly and super clean rooms as usual from IBIS”

Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Cointrin
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel is very close to the airport and there is a shuttle to and from the hotel.

The people behind the desk are really friendly as well as the person behind the bar and restaurant. He is always smiling.

In the room it is very clean. The bathroom is interesting(looks like a cocoon) but as usual at the IBIS concept it is very clean.

The restaurant offer basic dinner like steak, french fries and there is also an outside terrrace.

It is simple but super!

Room Tip: At IBIS all rooms are good and clean
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
LiseBarland, Directeur général at Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I ended up in this hotel because the one of my choice was oversold like many of the hotels in that period of time. The hotel has all the necessary comfort for one or two nights, I had to stay four.

Staff is generally nice and attentive. The food options are very limited. The morning breakfast is quiet good for the type of hotel.

Internet connection was not good in my case and I had to dessist to trying working from the hotel.

The free shuttle bus is working every 15 minutes. No shuttle booking necessary. The frequency of the shuttle bus allows for connecting to the airport when tired of the hotel food or surrounding restaurants.

Auality of sleep is so and so. I was given a bedroom (tiny) with two estra small single beds and the sleep was uncomfortable (I would not stay there more than 1 or 2 nights) . The matress was sling away...not a very good sleep.

Room Tip: if you are alone, ensure you are not given a room with two single beds
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Spanishmontrealer
LiseBarland, Directeur général at Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Gut Morning,

Thanks you for your comment and see you soon again

Best Regards from Geneva

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Just what I had expected , I needed a good place for the night near the airport and for that it was just perfect , the shuttle service is good and punctual, with courteous drivers . A decent breakfast with a lively atmosphere .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
LiseBarland, Directeur général at Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Mazinsg,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stayed in this property Friday 29 September as I had an overnight layover before a flight back to California.
Upon arrival at the airport around 22:30, I'd just missed the shuttle-- and waited about 1/2 hour. The shuttles generally run every 20-30 minutes.

The ride was quick -- the location of the hotel is visible from the hotel and one probably could walk, but it was late at night and I didn't want to.

The property itself was basic, nice decor and suited my needs fine.
The bar was open until midnight.
The room was a queen bed with really nice bedding -- comfortable, thick and helped me sleep well.
The bathroom was small but it wasn't an issue -- the bathroom is more like a capsule inserted into the room, interesting, but functional.
While I realize it's a value-priced hotel -- I do wish the room came with an iron. I know I could have called for one, but I just couldn't be bothered the next morning.
Although my window faced the freeway, the soundproofing kept the noise out.

Wifi was free and speedy -- I streamed Netflix without problems

The rate included a buffet style breakfast and it had an ample amount of options both warm and cold as well as several beverage choices.
Geneva can be pricey, and I needed a refundable rate -- I paid 135USD. I was seeing non-refundable rates as low as 110 USD without breakfast so felt I got a good value for what I needed

I'd easily recommend this place especially if you want a well priced location near the airport.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank schrap2755
Marketing_Accor_CH, HQ at Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Schrap2755, Thank you very much for your nice review and for your recommendation. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your feedback with the rest of our team. They will really appreciate it.
We hope you had a wonderful city trip and will visit us again. We are looking forward to your next stay with us! your ibis Genève Aéroport Team

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We have stayed only for 1 night as for an early flight back home.
Service was OK, rooms are nice as the hotel was lately renovated and we did not have any breakfast.WiFi is free of charge.
We had some trouble to find the location at night as their sign was not even illuminated.
Free shuttle service to the terminal.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room facing the back
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Yonit Harel,

Thank you very much for your comment and see you soon

Thierry ABEL

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cointrin
1 km away
Nash Airport Hotel
#5 of 6 in Cointrin
1.2 km away
Ibis Budget Geneve Palexpo Aeroport
Ibis Budget Geneve Palexpo Aerop...
#2 of 4 in Le Grand Saconnex
0.7 km away
Holiday Inn Express Geneva Airport
1.4 km away
Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center
Starling Geneva Hotel & Conferen...
#1 of 4 in Le Grand Saconnex
0.6 km away
Movenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva

Been to Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel? Share your experiences!