1,006 results
All reviews geneva airport shuttle bus close to the airport small bar free wifi an early flight stayed one night late at night buffet breakfast rooms are clean comfortable bed short stay double room min walk basic hotel city centre reception staff
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Just what I had expected , I needed a good place for the night near the airport and for that it was just perfect , the shuttle service is good and punctual, with courteous drivers . A decent breakfast with a lively atmosphere .

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
LiseBarland, Directeur général at Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Mazinsg,

Thierry ABEL

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stayed in this property Friday 29 September as I had an overnight layover before a flight back to California.
Upon arrival at the airport around 22:30, I'd just missed the shuttle-- and waited about 1/2 hour. The shuttles generally run every 20-30 minutes.

The ride was quick -- the location of the hotel is visible from the hotel and one probably could walk, but it was late at night and I didn't want to.

The property itself was basic, nice decor and suited my needs fine.
The bar was open until midnight.
The room was a queen bed with really nice bedding -- comfortable, thick and helped me sleep well.
The bathroom was small but it wasn't an issue -- the bathroom is more like a capsule inserted into the room, interesting, but functional.
While I realize it's a value-priced hotel -- I do wish the room came with an iron. I know I could have called for one, but I just couldn't be bothered the next morning.
Although my window faced the freeway, the soundproofing kept the noise out.

Wifi was free and speedy -- I streamed Netflix without problems

The rate included a buffet style breakfast and it had an ample amount of options both warm and cold as well as several beverage choices.
Geneva can be pricey, and I needed a refundable rate -- I paid 135USD. I was seeing non-refundable rates as low as 110 USD without breakfast so felt I got a good value for what I needed

I'd easily recommend this place especially if you want a well priced location near the airport.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank schrap2755
Marketing_Accor_CH, HQ at Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Schrap2755, Thank you very much for your nice review and for your recommendation. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your feedback with the rest of our team. They will really appreciate it.
We hope you had a wonderful city trip and will visit us again. We are looking forward to your next stay with us! your ibis Genève Aéroport Team

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We have stayed only for 1 night as for an early flight back home.
Service was OK, rooms are nice as the hotel was lately renovated and we did not have any breakfast.WiFi is free of charge.
We had some trouble to find the location at night as their sign was not even illuminated.
Free shuttle service to the terminal.

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room facing the back
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Yonit Harel,

Thank you very much for your comment and see you soon

Thierry ABEL

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is close to the airport and has a shuttle too. That was a great help since we had a morning flight out. We needed to Uber to the hotel when we arrived by train as it wasn't convenient to walk with our bags. The nearest bus stop is a good five minute walk away.

The hotel was clean, bed was comfortable, but the room was really tiny. Since we were only there overnight it wasn't a huge problem.

They provide just a towel and napkin per person, and soap at the sink and in the shower. No tissues or other toilette rides. No coffeemaker, no drinking water on the rooms.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear DBhat, Thank you very much for your nice review. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your feedback with the rest of our team. They will really appreciate it.
Your ibis Genève Aéroport Team

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I will admit, I was worried about the hotel because we usually use 4 star category but this Ibis exceeded our expectations. The service provided from the sales/reservation department to the front desk, all were excellent. This hotel is well located near the airport, and the rooms were clean and refreshing. I would recommend this hotel to any group.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Matt G, Thank you very much for your nice review and for your recommendation. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your feedback with the rest of our team. They will really appreciate it.
We hope you had a wonderful city trip and will visit us again. We are looking forward to your next stay with us! Your ibis Genéve Aéroport Team