“Bad experience in Bad Serneus”
Review of Hotel Bad Serneus

Hotel Bad Serneus
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Klosters
Reviewed 6 March 2016

I stayed here during my business trip and it was a terrible experience. The heating system was whistling so hard that even the ear plugs were no help. Eventually, very late in the evening I had to call somebody to fix it. It turned out the issue occurred before.
Another problem was that there was no mini bar whatsoever in my room, however I later got a letter from this hotel where they requested to pay for some beverages I didn't use. Moreover, when they discussed this problem with my company, they kept insulting me by writing in their emails to my employer something like "He should know how to behave in hotels". Good for me, that my colleagues trusted me, not them. The overall feeling was that I was not their customer, but that they were doing me a favor by letting me stay in this place. The rooms look quite shabby.
I obviously do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Although the hotel is not centrally located (you need a car to get there) we had a nice relaxing stay there. The hotel looks a bit old fashion and needs refreshing, The staff is very nice and helpful.
Breakfast are ok but the restaurant does not offer home made cooking.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank 285b_atriceb
Reviewed 20 April 2015

I had a great time in Bad Serneus! Wonderful nature and the most relaxing time in the swimming pool. Great skiing slopes in the area and very helpful staff. Can't wait to come back! I would definetely recommend it to my friends.

Room Tip: I would suggest to choose a double superior room with the view to the bridge and mountains.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank gabinauk
Reviewed 19 February 2015

Spent a magical winter week with family. You can't ask for more:
Great spa facilities with warm healing spring pool and massage jets,
Cross country skiing and hiking trails right at the door,
15 min by free bus or car to more cross country trails and Klosters/Davos alpine skiing area,
Welcoming hosts and very friendly staff,
Very varied food choice for breakfast and dinners,
Amazing library, large screen TV room, piano salon and billiard room in the hotel,
Beautiful, tranquil location.
I've been to Klosters several times, and find this hotel one of the top places to stay in the area. Definitely coming back and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a peaceful and revitalizing holiday!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Hotel a bit tired looking and approach uninspiring, but staff friendly and helpful. Food average. Room smelt like it had not been aired in a long time. Some of the spa facilities need renovating and as the weather was bad there was nothing else to do unfortunately.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Klosters
2.5 km away
3.5 km away
Berghaus Alpenroesli
Berghaus Alpenroesli
#4 of 15 in Klosters

Been to Hotel Bad Serneus? Share your experiences!