Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
US$263
View deal
StayForLong
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
Destinia.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2015

My family & I stayed here for one night on New Years Eve where we had also signed up for the dinner. This was a very expensive investment for myself & wife + daughter & boyfriend. However I figured its a one-off & that we were getting top notch accomodation & a themed NYE dinner.

Wow was I wrong .................
first the positives ............. good location overlooking the focal point of the lake therefore great position to watch the fireworks later in the evening.

Everything elso was a massive let down................ the hotel was in poor condition & was really dated. Desperately needs a massive face lift & modernisation.
Staff hardly in a festive spirit & some were actually rude.
Room was spacious enough but never ever a 4 star room. Thats goes for the hotel also.
The biggest let down on top of the above was the very expensive NYE buffet dinner.
Average at best WITH NO DECARATIONS OR ATTEMPT TO CREATE A PARTY ATMOSPHERE!!! Could have been any night of the year.

Enough said ....... will never go back again. Vastly overpriced for what you get.

Note: WIFI didnt work either.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2013

The hotel may not be as stylish as some other four star hotels in the region, but it was not overpriced, and the staff went out of their way to make sure we had a good stay. Considering there were 6 kids in total, this was not an easy feat, and included changing menus and rooms, fixing broken fixtures, etc quickly and with a smile
Plus, views are fantastic, and while rooms do vary in size and comfort, ours was good. Yes, we had a very lovely time.

Room tip: Do ask for family rooms and book in advance
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have stayed one night in this hotel and I have to say that it is not a 4 star hotel but 2 star only.
The rooms and the hall are in bad condition. You better walk in the bathroom with your eyes closed. The room is very small with squeaky beds. The breakfast in the morning is poor. The couple next to me asked the staff to put away and old rotten cheese that the saw on the tray. The sauna hours are 17-19h. The receptionist astonishingly unfriendly. Overall the hotel could be ok if you divide the price by 3 because the location is not bad and the view from the entrance is good. The hotel has its potential that is unfortunately not developed.

Date of stay: August 2013
1  Thank NathalieW112
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I stayed one night at the Grand Hotel du Parc in Crans Montana in August, 2013. The hotel shows itself to be a 4-star property, but it is not. My rating is a lower 3-star. I did not find the hotel to be grand, but closer to mediocre.

On the positive side, the town and area are very nice. The town is on a plateau high above the Rhone River. The hotel is on a high point and has a very nice view to the south over the river valley to jagged mountains beyond. The site is at the end of a private drive so there is no traffic. The only vehicles belong to guests and employees or are delivery vehicles. Consequently, the setting is unusually quiet and my room was quiet also. The buffet breakfast was good and inexpensive.

The room had an excellent balcony with a lounge chair and table, accessed through a sliding glass door. Internet access was free, but often slow. I did not have a car, but parking appeared adequate. There are several restaurants in town a short walk from the hotel.

The room had a safe, but no tissues. The hotel is not air conditioned. The room was of ample size. The mattress was marginally comfortable. There were two chairs in the room, but they were not comfortable. Lighting was dim. The bath was compact with tiled walls and floor. The tub had a shower head on a flexible hose, but there was no curtain or glass screen so a real shower was not possible. The room was clean, but needed renovating and lacked any kind of character except for the view from the balcony. The room might best be described as spartan. It was inexpensive and was not worth any higher rate.

The front desk staff was friendly, but a bit too informal. There was no hint of professionalism. Prior to my arrival I sent two emails with questions and neither was answered.

I arrived by train from Geneva to the town of Sierre in the valley. Other than by car there are three ways to get up to Crans Montana from Sierre. There is a funicular that I did not use it because it's terminal was quite some distance from the hotel. Taxis are expensive. I took the Crans Montana bus from the train station which was inexpensive and took a little more than half an hour. The bus driver was helpful in identifying my stop and pointing the way to the hotel. The bus runs at 30-40 minute intervals and stops at the west end of the train station. With a car, the drive up the winding road should take about 15-20 minutes.

I adjusted to the informal hotel mood and liked the quiet location. But I prefer a less dreary and more upscale experience and would look for alternatives should I return to this very pleasant town.

Room tip: Get a south-facing room for the view.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Tipster2000
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Not quite a 4, more like a 3.75. This is a cozy little hotel with a dedicated staff. We stayed as parents in part of a student tour group of about 54 total. Our three bed room was a bit tight with three beds but the beds were comfotable with nice duvet's. The bathroom was large with nice marble and tile finished. Good water pressure even in rush times. Most roms have a nice balcony facing the mountains and a samll lake. Make sure you do not reserve a room facing the back side of the motel.

The staff is small but dedicated. They had just hired a new chef who fed us a wonderful beef burgundy and mashed potatoes after a long bus trip and it was delicious.

They are doing some minor renovations but nothing to scare us away when we go again. Because of the staff this one is worthy to consider if the room night price is reasonable.

Date of stay: June 2013