Lowest prices for your stay
US$154
US$151
US$151
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$151
Agoda.comUS$155
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

We went as a couple and got a nice big room with three beds. it was very clean. we got the room on the side without a balcony.
It is really a three star hotel so no special amenities (so for example small tv,a bit old stylish cupboard) but the bed was very comfortable and the stuff was nice,bathroom was spacious with bathtub.
We went without car and it is a 7 minutes walk from the station. Good price for this hotel. In addition: nice breakfast (no omelettes but still enjoyable:)

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I stayed at the Hotel de la Forêt a while back and it was very beautiful. The location is good, however, since it is on the way up the mountain it can be a bit hard to reach. The room was very comfortable and quite spacious. The breakfast buffet has many options, offering a range of pastries, eggs, cereals, fruits, and different kind of beverages. The lounge beside the reception area is also very nice. The staff is also very nice and friendly and the price is very reasonable.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I came here with my wife for our honeymoon and had the time of our lives! Not only was the hotel impeccably appointed and presented, the attentiveness of the staff was second to none. My wife and I were personally greeted and congratulated by the manager Raph, who was the kindest and most helpful hotel staff we've ever met. We'll definitely be returning for our anniversary! Appreciate it!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I stayed at the hotel de la Forêt on March 23 and 24 and was delighted with the hotel.

Its location is perfect, close to the Signal and Violettes gondolas (which can be quickly reached by bus) and walking distance to the restaurants, shops and lakes in the center of Montana.

My room was spacious and comfortable: from the balcony I had a beautiful view over the valley and the Alps, my double bed was spacious with extra pillows and a comfortable mattress, the bedroom was roomy and toasty warm. I did miss having either a hot water kettle or a coffee machine in my room.

The breakfast buffet was plentiful featuring fruits, breads, pastries, cheese and meats, hard boiled eggs, cereals, hot drinks and juices. The lounge/bar is lovely and enjoyable.

The two gentlemen hosts were well informed and eager to please. I can only highly recommend this hotel and I will most certainly return in the near future.

Room tip: My room had a lovely balcony with a view over the valley and the Alps.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I just came back from Crans Montana and this lovely Hotel! I spent 5 nights with good friends of mine. Snowboard vacations! The hotel is beautiful, looks luxurious, and it reminded me of those fancy hotels I used to watch in ski movies from the 90's. It's very well preserved, mostly wooden decorated with golden mirrors on the ceiling of the lounge. I totally enjoyed my time there. Very clean and quiet,near the lifts for the resort like 5 min drive. Breakfast was fine, I would prefer though a bigger buffet . The personnel was very professional and kind. The room was very tidy and clean, However I would prefer if we had a view on the balcony, rather than nothing, especially with the hotel half full for that period. The bar was good with plenty of options, and the environment very cosy. I just couldn't get myself out of the lounge! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone willing to have a great time during his staying at Crans Montana.

Date of stay: January 2018