Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$478
View deal
TripadvisorUS$477
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$477
PricelineUS$478
travelup.com
ZenHotels.comUS$514
All reviews ski shop nice spa area wonderful terrace the hotel staff concierge marshall view mountains alpine lounge organisation switzerland clients shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

We visited the hotel for a short Christmas break. It is modern but still managed to give a lots if warm feelings. We loved the spatious 2 rooms suit with the extra large bathroom. The restaurant has a good atmosphere with a great view through the day and night. We loved the spa and the pool, the corona regulations gave us the possibility for single use of it. It was worth getting up at 7 to have it all for ourselves, otherwise we would have never done it.

Room tip: Wake up in the early morning for a swim with a view.
Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Katja Marshall, Directeur général at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

Dear Madame, Dear Sir

We thank you very much for your feedback concerning your stay with us in December.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your Christmas break at the Crans Ambassador and that you were able to profit from our restaurants and Spa.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again at the Crans Ambassador in the future and send you my very best regards.

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Absolutely great stay. Was our first trip with two babies. The hotel is situated right by the ski life. Which is just perfect. We greatly enjoyed our stay. From the arrival. Service was great. Staff was kind, helpful, and understanding. The rooms have a great design. Very well thought through! Food was quite nice! Could add a bit more choice for breakfast. But in general everything was just great!! We will definetly come back!

Room tip: There is no kids room. Or kids pool.
Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 269marinag
Katja Marshall, Directeur général at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2021

Dear Marina
It was a pleasure welcoming you and your family to the Crans Ambassador. My team and I are very pleased that you enjoyed your first trip with your babies and that you chose our hotel for this special occasion.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
Best regards from Crans-Montana

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Very satisfied overall.
Main highlight was the excellent peruvian-japanese fusion restaurant, the wonderful terrace of the hotel, and the friendly staff.
Great ski shop as well, with tailor made service and advice.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank victormC9065AQ
Katja Marshall, Directeur général at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear Victor
It was a pleasure welcoming you to the Crans Ambassador. My team and I are very pleased that you enjoyed your ski break with us. Thank you very much for your compliments which I will gladly share with the whole team.
We hope to welcome you back very soon.
Best regards from Crans-Montana

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

We spent a wonderful weekend with my wife there. Hotel is set on a great central location with beautiful lake & mountains’ view, offering modern and spacious rooms, a high quality peruvian restaurant, a wonderful alpine modern lounge to rest and a very nice spa area to relax. Opportunity areas are the service (eg. getting a table at the terrace as residents proved .. too hard, while being served there took unreasonably long) and the hotel’s breakfast (small variety offered overall, while residents are asked to pay extra/on top 15-20+ chf to order any type of eggs dish - unheard of and totally unacceptable for an expensive 5stars hotel).

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 889dimitrisg
Katja Marshall, Directeur général at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear Mr Dimitris

It was a pleasure welcoming you at the Crans Ambassador and I thank you for your feedback.

I am very happy to read that you have passed a nice weekend here and that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel and it's facilities overall. I appreciate your constructive comments regarding the service area and will definitely follow up on it. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again at the Crans Ambassador in the future and send you my very best regards.

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Definitely not a 5 stars hotel. Staff was friendly but the service was not meeting expectations. This is the first time I see a waiter clearing the table and throwing all the breadcrumbs on the floor and the seats. Really?

Given the current covid situation, we would have expected to see waiters sanitize the tables between clients, which obviously did not happen when we were there.

Last but not least, we were freezing in our room and were told that they could not raise the temperature (because the hotel is eco label or whatever).

Bottom line, it was a pleasant stay but we will not come back.

Date of stay: January 2021
Katja Marshall, Directeur général at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Dear Loishain

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
I sincerely regret that your experience at the Crans Ambassador did not live up to your expectations. We do have clear cleaning and sanitizing procedures in place and I am really sorry about the lack of care of our colleagues. Your comments are very important to us and I can assure you that the necessary follow up will be done.
I hope you accept my apologies and send you my best regards.