Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews ski shop nice spa area wonderful terrace the hotel staff concierge marshall view alpine mountains lounge organisation switzerland clients shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Very satisfied overall.
Main highlight was the excellent peruvian-japanese fusion restaurant, the wonderful terrace of the hotel, and the friendly staff.
Great ski shop as well, with tailor made service and advice.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank victormC9065AQ
Katja Marshall, Directeur général at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear Victor
It was a pleasure welcoming you to the Crans Ambassador. My team and I are very pleased that you enjoyed your ski break with us. Thank you very much for your compliments which I will gladly share with the whole team.
We hope to welcome you back very soon.
Best regards from Crans-Montana

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

We spent a wonderful weekend with my wife there. Hotel is set on a great central location with beautiful lake & mountains’ view, offering modern and spacious rooms, a high quality peruvian restaurant, a wonderful alpine modern lounge to rest and a very nice spa area to relax. Opportunity areas are the service (eg. getting a table at the terrace as residents proved .. too hard, while being served there took unreasonably long) and the hotel’s breakfast (small variety offered overall, while residents are asked to pay extra/on top 15-20+ chf to order any type of eggs dish - unheard of and totally unacceptable for an expensive 5stars hotel).

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank 889dimitrisg
Katja Marshall, Directeur général at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear Mr Dimitris

It was a pleasure welcoming you at the Crans Ambassador and I thank you for your feedback.

I am very happy to read that you have passed a nice weekend here and that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel and it's facilities overall. I appreciate your constructive comments regarding the service area and will definitely follow up on it. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again at the Crans Ambassador in the future and send you my very best regards.

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Definitely not a 5 stars hotel. Staff was friendly but the service was not meeting expectations. This is the first time I see a waiter clearing the table and throwing all the breadcrumbs on the floor and the seats. Really?

Given the current covid situation, we would have expected to see waiters sanitize the tables between clients, which obviously did not happen when we were there.

Last but not least, we were freezing in our room and were told that they could not raise the temperature (because the hotel is eco label or whatever).

Bottom line, it was a pleasant stay but we will not come back.

Date of stay: January 2021
Katja Marshall, Directeur général at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Dear Loishain

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
I sincerely regret that your experience at the Crans Ambassador did not live up to your expectations. We do have clear cleaning and sanitizing procedures in place and I am really sorry about the lack of care of our colleagues. Your comments are very important to us and I can assure you that the necessary follow up will be done.
I hope you accept my apologies and send you my best regards.

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

We had high expectations for the price we paid. Sadly none were fulfilled. We paid over 1800 CHF for two nights. Simple breakfast with limited selection, you had to pay more for vegetables for example. Very limited spa access (1h max per day due to COVID, which was not on their site nor when I called in). Swiss restaurant was very disappointing as they only offered fondue and Raclette. We got two sandwiches to go and got charged over 60 CHF! The Asian restaurant was excellent and staff were very nice, but clearly they were overwhelmed by the staff / guest ratio.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Katja Marshall, Directeur général at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear Mr Longato

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I sincerely regret that your experience at the Crans Ambassador did not live up to your expectations.
I will contact you directly for a proper follow up.
Kindest regards

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the Ambassador for a weekend and simply didn’t want to leave the hotel. The room was very comfortable with stunning views of the alps. The staff was super attentive and friendly. We could see their smiles despite the masks. The Covid measures were well respected everywhere. The food was exquisite and The decor is a perfect compliment to the surroundings. Overall this is the perfect place for a ski and spa stay. We like to thank the staff and the management for this memorable experience and won’t hesitate to go back again. Thank you.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Katja Marshall, Directeur général at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Dear Maryramo
It was a pleasure welcoming you to the Crans Ambassador. My team and I are very pleased that you enjoyed your weekend break with us. Thank you very much for your kind message and wonderful compliments that I will gladly share with the whole team.
We hope to welcome you back very soon.
Best regards from Crans-Montana