Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$159
View deal
PricelineUS$159
eDreamsUS$159
Agoda.comUS$160
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2019

My wife and I stayed 5 nights while watching the Omega Masters Golf Tournament. Our south facing room was immaculately clean and had breathtaking views. Breakfast was excellent and evening meals just as good. Nice variety of food too. Best of all was the helpfulness and friendliness of all staff which resulted in a very relaxed atmosphere. A great base from which to explore this stunning region. Could not recommend more highly.

Room tip: Rooms at the rear have views of the Alps.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We staid the first time just one night. But they were super friendly, treating us like habitual guest. View is amazing from the room. Breakfast be careful if you don’t want to gain weight: homemade cakes, marmalade, local cheeses. Strongly suggested.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Matteo A
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I stayed here recently whilst on business visiting a new turf installation at Crans Sur Sierra GC. I stay in a lot of hotels and I can honestly say this is the friendliest I’ve ever stayed in. From checking in to leaving the service and smiles were first class. Very nice rooms too and great value for money considering usual Swiss prices. A short walk from Restaurants etc and a good breakfast. Can’t wait to come back sometime

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Richard O
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We really loved this hotel. It is cosy and clean, simply but nicely decorated. It has great view. One can see all the mountains from the small balcony in the room. There are huge roses in the garden. From our bath-window we could see a beautiful cherry-tree. But the best is the people who work there. I think they should be nominated in the category best hotel team in the world. We were very warm welcomed on the reception and also during the breakfast the waitress was exremelly friendly. I will recommend this place to all my friends.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank maria_krasa
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The perfect property to enjoy crans Montana: walking distance from all the main attractions yet in a quiet and relaxing location, breathtaking views , super comfy beds, clean and tidy rooms, varied buffet for breakfast with fresh and local options, amazingly professional and kind owner.
Only negative feedback, a French speaking blonde girl receptionist who didn’t seem to want to be there...

Date of stay: June 2018