“Always food of good quality”
Review of Novotel Cafe

Novotel Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2017

The restaurant is in a hotel mainly used by travelers or business (closed to highway). However, as a local, we enjoy going there as the food is always of good quality.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I was invited to the restaurant after a business meeting. There was already a reception taking place and the entrance was full of people. This did not disturb us as we were just looking for nearby to have a quick lunch, although this would have been a little disturbing otherwise as it was necassary to pass though the area that was in use in order to enter the restaurant.

The restaurant is correct, the tables are sufficiently placed apart as not to be disturbed by those nearby. The decoration is clean and more than presentable, each table had fresh orchids which makes a nice touch.

We chose to eat from the Lunch Menu so I cannot go into detail about the A La Carte menu. The entree, Pana Cota was expensive but good, I had some Roast Beef which was perfect. My colleagues had the Fillet and everyone seemed quite pleased with the presentation and the dish.

The service was not hurried, it would be advised to have at least 1h30 for a the Entree + Plat + Café. We chose to eat Inside and regretted to not having chosen the terrace as the backkground view over the Alpes is quite pleasant.

I was very surprised to see the waiters wearing "white trainers" whilst also wearing /jackets/shirts/trousers... I can imagine it is much more comfortable for them but is does leave a little to be desired considering that this is not a cheap restaurant.

I would return for a business lunch..

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Tried this restaurant twice while I stayed at the hotel. Excellent breakfast, great deal to include breakfast with the room. Lunch is impressive as well.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

The buffet breakfast was included with our room rate and it was worth the extra few dollars. All of the adults and kids in our family found food they enjoyed and the coffee was superb.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Had Breakfast on our final day before departure. Good breakfast selection and fresh bread, drinks on offer. Had issues with our stay and there is a separate review regarding that.