All reviews germany trip room was spacious very nice hotel top floor recommend this hotel breakfast was excellent the owner mosel river bridge balcony bed castle town
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Traumblick for 5 nights. We had booked 2 rooms - the Junior suite and a large double. The rooms were large and comfortable with nice balconies with a superb view. It was on the top floor and we were there during the height of summer so the rooms did get a bit warm though the hotel was nice enough to provide us with fans throughout our stay without us asking for it. The breakfast was nice and the outdoor terrace a wonderful place to sit and have a glass of wine in the evenings as well. Vasilli and his wife were very helpful and helped us with booking taxis etc. We even had a nice meal at their restaurant at the centre of Cochem- wonderful Greek food with massive helpings !! All in all a great stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Large and clean room, king size bed, delicious breakfast, correct and friendly.
I can't think of any negative points except this one: my room on the first floor had a window/door to the public terrace and due to the heat I had to open the window/door which brought a lot of cigarette smoke inside from the neighbours smoking their last cigarette at midnight, and their first one at 07.00; to be clear: there is NO privacy issue, this is 100% ok.

Room tip: From the second floor on, the views are top!!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Geert O
Reviewed 31 July 2018

The room was nice and like all hotel in the area w/o A/C. Our biggest issue was parking. Upon request, the manager offered a paid garage a little bit down the street for us to park. We were able to park there the first night. However, when we returned the second night, with the key the manager gave us to open the garage door, we found another car in our spot.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nicely located, close to the bridge which connects to the old town. Good view on the castle on the hill. Breakfast was average but good enough. So far it matched with my expectation when I booked the hotel. However, the room was warm in the summer and the only way to cool it down is opening the window. Unfortunately I had a bunch of idiots below on the terrace who talked the whole night until 1.30, while I have warned them on 23.00. According to the hotel manager, I was just unlucky because of the guests living on the first floor who have access to the terrace, were holding a small drinking party. Reception was gone after 20.00, but if I had called the emergency number of the hotel afterwards he could have stopped the chatting. Compensation for my inconvenience was out of the question. After all an average score for the hotel despite its location.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WY78
Reviewed 7 July 2018

I stayed in a suite on the top floor for three nights earlier this week. The room was spacious and quiet. The bed very comfortable and I slept well. The Wi-Fi worked well. The breakfast was very good. I stayed in this hotel during the final week of a 7-week vacation in Europe. I spent hours relaxing outside on the balcony reflecting on my travels during the previous weeks. This is a top-quality hotel and room security needs to be upgraded to card keys from the present metal keys.

• Trip type: Travelled solo