“Cross-over Restaurant to recommend”

Ele'ments of Taste Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Troisdorf
Price range: US$11 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

As a fan of Burger and Stake I invited my friends to try the Elements of Taste in Troisdorf. The first impresson was really good, the outside tables and the whole exterior are really creatively organized and inviting. After the Receptionist friendly welcomed us, we were taken to our places. The ambient is just amazing! Classic and modern are working very well together, thumbs up for the oldtimer cars! One really can sit confortable at the table - there is a lot of space in this location. We tried the Pulled-Pork- and Cheesburgers which were very tasty and unlike in other places less grassier. The meat and the potatoes were fresh and of a good quality! I almost have forgot to mention their tasty housebread, which is served as starter...
Our expectations were surpassed and we will definetly come again!

Kyriaki I, Manager at Ele'ments of Taste Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear Norbert B.

Thanks a lot for this super rating.
Elements of Taste is a very young concept and needs to grow almost every day. Therefore we are very happy if our guests appreciate our Food and Service. The individuality of our Restaurant is based on many trips around the world from our "Chef" Axel. He was grown up in Troisdorf and his dream was a nice location in our city!
He likes also Oldtimer, like the wonderful Ford Edsel, now parked inside the Restaurant ;)) so we can avoid a parking ticket!!
We look forward to your next visit in our pretty City of Troisdorf and wish you and your friends a nice summer time!!!

Kind regards

Kula and the Elements of Taste Team

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant based on the trip advisor rating and was not disappointed.

Great friendly service, wonderful atmosphere and possibly one of the best steaks I have had.

I couldn't fault any aspect of this real jewel in Troisdorf!

Elementsoftaste, Geschäftsführer at Ele'ments of Taste Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear Gatoruk,

thanks a lot for your great review.
To make our guests happy is our pashion

Hope to see you soon.

Axel Schönfelder

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Nice ambient, good food, excellent service and the best staff... Memorable experience, I'll come back soon.

Elementsoftaste, Geschäftsführer at Ele'ments of Taste Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Dear Alejandra R,

thanks a lot for your visit us in our restaurant and that you had a great time
at your dinner.
It was a pleasure to serve you and we all hope to see you back soon.

AXEL

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I would never have gone to this restaurants on my own for 2 reasons: The name and the picture of in the search results on Tripadvisor (a cup of coffee). Both would have never made me think that this place is a steak house. My wife got me to take a closer look after she has been here with a friend and I am very happy she did. Elements of Taste is one of the best steak houses I have been to in Germany. They have a good selection of different types of meat and cuts. The meat was very well cooked and the quality of the food overall was really good. The prices are ok for the quality of the food and they have plenty of more affordable choices on the menu, if you don't want to go for a steak. The service was also very good and all staff were very friendly. The seats were comfortable and the overall athmosphere in the restaurant was nice. The only thing I noticed that might be an issue for some people is that we waited relatively long (30 to 45 minutes, I did not time it exactly) for our food. We did not mind at all and I am not sure if this is representative or not. If you are in the area and are looking for a good steak, I would definitely suggest a visit here. This is also a place that would be suited for a business dinner, in my opinion.

Elementsoftaste, Manager at Ele'ments of Taste Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Dear Peter,

thanks a lot for your great review. Yes you are total right the Cup of coffee seems not the right picture for us, but it was made by our customers and not by us.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your diner and our Service and my whole team gives you a big "THANKS"....and they hope to see you again soon.

AXEL SCHÖNFELDER

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Coming from Hong Kong where we are spoiled for quality restaurants with exotic taste I was intrigued by the name of this restaurant.

As it turns out there are actually two restaurants in one! Upstairs is what appeared to be a quality open kitchen steak house or downstairs a "cross over" kitchen with more of an a la carte / fusion feel.

Obviously there is no point traveling half way around the world for steak so we went with the "cross over" kitchen as the lovely girl at the front desk explained.

Starting with a mix of appetisers we were deleted with the prawns and scallops. Both were equally amazing and if you are a fan of shell fish these are top drawer. For the main we went with the New Zealand lamb with corn bread and a ratatouille sauce which was delicious.

Finishing off with a desert tray of selected treats we were well and truly indulged with a gastronomic tidal wave of epic proportions.

The final result being EOT as they brand it was an extraordinary experience where we least expected it. If you are looking for quality food at a reasonable price then this is well worth a visit.

Good work guys, keep it up.

Elementsoftaste, Geschäftsführer at Ele'ments of Taste Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Dear Mr. Rimack,
thanks a lot for your very positive Feedback and I am very exited to see you hopefully again at our Restaurant in small Troisdorf.

Best regards