Free cancellation until 26/07
US$65
Hotel Stadt Soest(Soest)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Bar/Lounge
City Motel Soest(Soest)(Great Value!)
US$46
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$107
US$103
US$103
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed with a group nice food and friendly staff

The room was really big and had all the facilities you would expect

Parking was great and the view from the terrace at the back over the lake was excellent worth going there just for that

Would come again worth a visit

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed here for one night with some chums as we needed to break our journey to Leipzig also we wanted to take the opportunity of visiting the Mohne Dam which is nearby.
A very pleasant hotel, good modern rooms and ample parking.
We ate in the restaurant where we found the service and food very good.
They do not have a bar as such, but you can sit in the Reception area and order a drink. This was comfortable enough, but maybe not ideal for three blokes !!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed at this calm nice hotel for a 2-day conference. I had the bad luck of getting room no 16 where the wifi was not able to connect. I could get a connection in the hallway of the room but not in the room itself. I didn't make a point of it but the girl at the reception went up to the second floor and came back with the comment " I got a connection on my Iphone". I explained I to could connect in the hallway but not in the room itself.
Otherwise a very nice calm hotel, food was excelent but menu only in German. Make sure to get a room with wifi or a discount if this is your requirement.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I stayed with family for a party. Beautiful building, efficient checkin. Spacious room, not modern but clean. The hotel is located at the Moehnesee with a nice terrace and a large lawn. We went ther by car, because it is located a bit remote. Very good buffet breakfast with friendly service.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We have just completed a tour of Germany and out of 6 hotels, this was by far the worst. We arrived and gave our names and said we had 2 rooms booked in broken german. the receptionist simply handed over our room keys and did not utter a word, so we had to find the rooms ourselves. We all assumed he could not speak English. Sometime later, we went to have a drink and I heard a Dutch gentleman speak in German that he had a room booked and as his German was as good as mine, the receptionist asked if he spoke English. This he did and the receptionist told him "welcome sir, do you have any luggage in your car? We have a restaurant with table service, free wifi and breakfast is served from 0700-1030. Do you have any questions?" I was disgusted at this and made my feelings known. It must be said that the following morning, the staff were completely different and very helpful. Beautiful setting but the staff were rude. Beware if you are British!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends