See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have been saving up my money for a trip with hotelspecials.nl. And this time my visit to Haus Delecke was fantastic. I've got 2 but's.
1= Look out; I unexpectedly had to pay for 2 cots/babybeds a € 13 euro a piece. I was told that it was free of costs. And at the dinertable (try to reserve when the terrace is open for a table with the longest Sunshine) we chose a menu for € 28,- euros what was a head and desert. But because I choose a vegetarian dish, I had to pay for the full amount, also for my desert. So watch out if your budget is low and want to enjoy your stay without worries.

Room Tip: rooms on the 2nd floor have small windows, rooms on the first floor have normal windows. When you book this hotel, ask if there is is a (wedding)party, because you hear the music everywhere.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We stayed here on a trip to pay our respects at the site of the 1943 Dambusters raid on the Möhne dam - the hotel overlooks the beautiful lake and it's hard to believe that such a place was the site of such horror 70 years ago... That is all in the past of course. The hotel is smart downstairs though the rooms are a little small on the second floor where we were - the small dormer windows didn't help. But still comfortable enough. Don't let that put you off as the welcome was excellent and the service was very efficient! The food was good and the wines they recommended were very fairly priced. On the second night we ate in the courtyard restaurant rather than the main one which was less formal and had a more relaxed feel. As we expected in Germany, they don't really cater for vegetarians, but the welcome made up for that.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I stayed one night in Haus Delecke during a job trip.
The welcome was nice, breafast well done. The rooms in the annex for 1 person are good. I would have prefered to try one in the nice building with the view on the lake, but it was OK.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We stayed here for 4 days to enjoy the MTB trails in the woods around the Möhnesee. Fine, spacious rooms, beautiful garden with views on the Möhnesee, helpful and friendly staff, and an excellent restaurant. The hotel would also be excellent, if not for the somewhat sloppy breakfast service at some days.

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I went for a wedding here with family and friends. I was very impressed with this hotel. All travel arrangements were made for us as it was a wedding party but there would no problems renting a car to get you around the area. However the few times that we wanted to go to a restaurant nearby the taxi service was there within five minutes with extremely reasonable rates. The rooms were spacious and clean. For those people who like to fall asleep watching the TV or movie, note that there are no Englilsh channels except for the news. The breakfast has a good buffet. The staff were very pleasant. The lake area outside is the perfect place to chill out with a book and a glass of prosecco. Not too far (maybe half an hour) is the small village of Soest which is well worth a visit. Small and medieval and bargains to be found. Also not to miss are the bar b q donuts. You spend a couple of hours on the lake whilst munching on a bar b q and drinking cold beer. The hotel can arrange this for you. Was very happy with my stay here and would recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family