“Atmospheric bar!”

Ranked #5 of 113 Restaurants in Limburg
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We wanted to eat outside, but I think we were lucky as it was 25 degrees and there weren't any tables. Inside was lovely; a really old very atmospheric bar,it looked 400 years old! Maybe it was. Pretty standard German pub food menu; I had Saeurbraten and my wife a shnitzel. Both very good, something German chef's do very well. Service was good, food arrived pretty quickly, considering how busy they were. I'd recommend the place!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Very traditional menu but all the better for it. This restaurant knows what it does, and does it well. Service was great too.

Portions generous and prices very reasonable

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Schnitzel with potato for lunch. A bit of salad on the plate wouldn't go astray, a bit heavy. Nice old place with atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Not sure whether I chose badly, other people's meals looked good, the steak in particular, however, my meal, a schnitzel was really really bad. What really put me off was the street "musicians" coming between the tables begging for money. Would I go back there on my next visit to Limburg? Probably not.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Had dinner here in May and the food was very good. Service was friendly and prompt. The spargel selections were numerous and we tried two of them, both very good. Food and wine and beer was less than 50 Euros, so reasonable.