All reviews great location centre of town old town stay there again amenities germany sleep
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Very clean and comfortable hotel in great location.Convenient both for seeing the old town and for getting to the station.
Friendly staff.....just wish there would have been air-conditioning as room was very warm.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This hotel was central to the old town. Great location and excellent old world charm. Air conditioning worked wonderfully. Our room had 3 lovely windows which opened out to see wonderful roof top views on the third floor. Quiet room. Bathroom, linen and bedding very good. Room large. No tea/coffee making facilities in room disappointing. Pillows comfortable but too flat, asked for an extra and supplied straight away. Overall very happy with this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of roof tops.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

My husband and I were on vacation in Germany for the first time. We spent two nights in Dom Hotel Limburg. We were lucky to chose Limburg and this hotel. The hotel is charming. The location of the hotel, our room and the interior decoration of the hotel and the amenities of the room - I liked it all. I hope to stay there again, whenever I land in Frankfurt airport

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night following a recommendation from a supplier that I was visiting in the area. The location was perfect as it was only a few minutes walk from the train station. There is parking available around the back of the hotel should you choose to drive. The hotel is in the old part of the town which is picturesque in daytime and at night. It is also very quiet too.

Checkin was straightforward with a very helpful receptionist who spoke very good English. She was more than helpful in advising on places to eat as well as print off my boarding pass.

I had a room on the second floor at the back of the hotel. A bit of way to walk but a very quiet part of the hotel. The hotel looks as if it has been refurbished/redecorated in the last few years so did look appealing inside.

The room itself was a reasonable size with two, single beds and was tastefully decorated. The beds themselves were very comfortable and had a good nights sleep. The minibar was well stocked and reasonably priced. The bathroom was clean and a very powerful shower. I was definitely awake after using it in the morning.

Internet is good with reasonable speed and is free for guests. You will need to get a ticket with contact details from reception to be able to get onto it.

I chose not to eat in the hotel as to try a local hostelry.

Breakfast is a buffet style with a mix of hot and cold food. It is functional but met my requirements.

Check out was again painless with a different but equally helpful receptionist. Room rates are very reasonable and felt I was getting value for money.

I would certainly use this hotel in the future should I be back in the area again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2016

A lovely hotel with interior architectural details from the first decade of the 20th century but with all room details completely modern. Staff were notably helpful, shared historic photos as well as good restaurant recommendations. The breakfast buffet was superb.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple