1,234 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportshuttle servicea free shuttle busan overnight stayone night staylong flightshort stayrooms are nicefree internetcomputersbathtubeuropeconnection
Reviewed 18 February 2018

There's a free shuttle bus to and from T1 to the hotel which takes about 15 minutes. Rooms are very basic and dated but for a night it's just about acceptable. Internet was ok. Restaurant is very expensive but other than a very busy close by (10 min. walk) restaurant and a supermarket there's no other options if you don't have transport. I decided to have breakfast included but on reflection this was a mistake given the extortionate €16 price for what was on offer. I would recommend skipping this and get something at the airport. Checkout was efficient and receptionist helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sparty328
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Had to stay at Mercure Kelsterbach. The stay was devastating and horrible. Unprofessional front desk. had to wait for several minutes though many staff were idle. Leaking hand shower, unclean toilet. Absolute waste of money

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Agustin B, Manager at Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Panchapakesanr,

Many thanks for taking your precious time in writing a comment, regarding on the unpleasant experience in our Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport.

Kindly allow us to express our sincerest apologies and furthermore a proper disciplinary action will be taken due to their improper and inappropriate behavior of our Staff.

Rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problems. All our efforts are concentrated in preventing future occurrences.

I would like to reiterate our commitment to high quality standards and we will be glad to welcome you back in our Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport.

Agustin Bergamo, jr.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Not far from airport, comfortable, good restaurant and excellent wine list...Slow service in restaurant because only one waitress who was doing her maximum. Welcome of the staff excellent, both in reception and restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I've stayed in many Mercures around the world and I must admit although this was amongst the worst. First impressions are nice as it is pretty big with a nice looking bar and restaurant, which due to my very limited time I didn't have the chance to try. Apparently there is also a swimming pool and a sauna which I didn't see so have no opinion on it. Check in was ok. The room was ok size wise, but had a very old fashioned style, with plastic shower and sink which is very distasteful. The worst part of it was the terrible pillow and not so comfortable bed, which is not usual for these hotels. Also my wake up call never happened, which If I hadn't had my alarm on would mean I would miss my flight. All in all I don't think its a hotel I would stay again.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

On my way to the south of Europe for business, I had to stay one night in Frankfurt for a connection flight.

I searched, and I booked in this Mercure hotel. I arrived at the bus stop (Terminal 1, Exit B) for the hotel shuttles at around 17:05 and called the hotel from the free phone on the panel showing the names of several hotels. The reception of the hotel told me the next bus will be in 30 minutes, and the bus for Mercure and Ibis came at 17:35. (In the elevator of the hotel the shuttle bus timetable was displayed, and I took a picture.)
The bus is a big bus like a normal public transport bus, so with enough room for people and luggage. Once arrived at the hotel, the check-in was smooth, and with a member's card. I had a free drink coupon, which can be used in the restaurant or in the bar, they told me.

My room had two small beds connected to each other. So, it's almost like a double bed. On the wall near the work table, there were two power outlets. As there was a third power outlet on the wall near the bed, that's three power outlets in total, enough for all my devices. There was a chair with a (separate) foot rest, which I thought was comfortable to sit in and to relax. Wireless internet is free.

In the bathroom, there was a bathtub with a shower, which is a positive point, as very often the hotels of this category have only showers.

There was a coffee making set, as well as a refrigerator, which was empty. So, you can store your stuff, but maybe not so useful for a short stay.

There are a restaurant and a bar in the hotel. As I was not very hungry, I went to the bar and ordered a free Germany beer!! The Frankfurt sausages with potato salad, which was one of the cheapest (9.50 EUR) was a much bigger portion than I thought, and it was very good.

The breakfast starts at 06:00. At 06:00, everything was ready, including hot dishes.
I appreciated that they serve coffee in a big coffee pot, which can refill several times.

Globally, I think this hotel is a reasonable choice to spend a night near Frankfurt airport. Although I had to wait about 30 minutes to take a shuttle bus, this is maybe the same with all the hotels with shuttle bus service. And, the hotel near the terminal where you can go on foot are much more expensive.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gemini6_tadvisor
Stephan S, Manager at Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Hello Gemini6,

thank you very much, that you have taken the time to describe you last stay in our Mercure Frankfurt Airport.

We are very happy, that you liked our hotel with all its facilities.

We are looking foreword to welcome you again in the near future!

Best regards from Kelsterbach