“Great food!”

Ristorante Da Salvatore
Ranked #19 of 33 Restaurants in Inzell
Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

There were 14 of us and almost all of us had pizza. We got them pretty quickly and they we crunchy and delicious. I had Pizza 4 stagione and I loved two of the toppings. Artichokes and (I believe) olives weren't that good, though.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

We, a family of 3 with an 8-year-old, ate here a couple weeks ago and were not disappointed. My husband was happiest, because the crust was thin and very crispy. Me, I was happy with the flavor of my pizza margherita, but coming from Philly, I like to fold my slice of pie and let the grease run off. This wasn't that kind of pie. My daughter liked both my margherita and my husband's diavolo. He said it wouldn't be spicy to Americans, but it was a little spicy in the German sense.

Reviewed 19 January 2015 via mobile

Just tried it with our family yesterday, they loved the pizza. I tried the veggi pasta and it was delicious.. I Recommend it

1  Thank mousawi_e
Reviewed 12 January 2015

Dining alone can be a fraught experience but here I was able to relax. Their English was far superior to my German. Wonderful food, excellent service; attentive without being intrusive. You have to try the Pizza Diablo. The beer is pretty damn good too!

Reviewed 25 December 2014 via mobile

Cheap but not so cheerful, wine tasted like vinegar, watery soup, bring your own sharp knife to cut the pizzas to prevent struggling