All reviews swimming pool hidden gem one night business trip lake receptionist airport bed restaurant
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Arrived late in the evening. Were welcomed by friendly receptionists. Checked in without problems.
My room was number 4 at ground level. It was a cold night outside and I was fortunate that the staff had the heating at a decent temperature for me to walk into.
I was part of a group booking and we all freshened up and met in the restaurant where we had a lovely evening with some really lovely food.
We finished up the evening at the bar, then returned to our rooms.
Room number 4 was very comfortable, shower was great and bed was a dream to sleep on.
Got up in the morning and went for breakfast, which was a little disappointing. We the had a group event and went out for some driving.
After the drive we came back and jumped into taxis to get to Hanover Airport.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
LandhausAmSee L, Manager at Landhaus am See, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear "NigelC466",

Thank you very much for your visit and for your detailed recommendation. A rating like yours is a great joy and a wonderful thanks for us.

We are delighted that you have felt so well at our hotel and that you enjoyed your time at our restaurant as well. We would be very happy to welcome you at any other time again.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay, really comfortable rooms and super friendly staff! Come back every 6 months or so and wouldn’t consider anywhere else! Food is always amazing and the pool is really nice to relax after a few gins from the night before!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
LandhausAmSee L, Manager at Landhaus am See, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear "liamacefarbrace",

Thank you very much for your nice recommendation and that you always stay at our Hotel when you are around! We are delighted that you feel so well as our guest.
We are looking forward to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Landhaus am See for one night on a business trip. The restaurant is high class and they have a lovely terrace with a beautiful view of the lake. In the room you found everything you needed . I hadn't the chance to check out the swimming pool and the nature around the lake.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Landhaus am See for two days on a business trip to Hannover. It's in Garbsen which is a quiet suburb, not too far from the centre of the city and the airport.

The hotel is set in very peaceful surroundings with a huge lake and recreation park close by.

The staff on arrival were very welcoming, pleasant and helpful. Checking in was quick and fuss-free.
The room I had (in a separate block towards the back of the property) was well-equipped and comfortable with a sizeable bathroom.

Probably the main highlight of the hotel is it's food. I was genuinely surprised by the care and attention that the chefs have to even basic meals such as salads.
Their evening meal options are plentiful and I would certainly recommend the fillet steak and pound of asparagus.
The quality of the meat and accuracy of the cooking request put many UK steak specialist restaurants to shame - particularly when the cost is so low in comparison.
As the weather was so good during my visit, eating alfresco on the susbstantial deck area which annexed the restaurant from the rear garden was a pleasure.
I even got to see some of the local wildlife (Canada Geese) at a distance that worked their way through the reed beds of the lake to scour the grass for dinner.

Overall, this was probably the best hotel experience of dozens that I've had in Germany.
I'd certainly look for an opportunity to stay there again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 July 2017

Dear Craig_Sterry,

We are delighted that you have felt so well at our small piece of land in the north of Germany and that we were able to spoil you with our “welcoming, pleasant and helpful“ service and your main highlight, our cuisine. We are happy that you returned to the UK with such positive impressions and would be very happy to welcome you at any other time again.

Please do not hesitate to let us know whenever you plan your next trip to Hanover. We are looking forward to have you as our guest and take care of you again.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I made a stopover in this charming nice hotel with my family . The overall impression of this hotel is good - very nice modern pool , good restaurant with vegetarian options. IMHO the room and bathroom we got requires some renewal to make it more cosy. Wifi speed and coverage should be also improved. All the rest of the experience was very positive.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family