“A delightful little wine bar”
Review of Gaggianer

Gaggianer
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Uriges Tratitionslokal mit wunderschönem eingewachsenem Biergarten. Rheinhessische Spezialitäten, auch vegan. Saisonale wechselnde Wochenkarte. Aktuell : Gerichte mit Pfifferlingen, Desserts mit Erdbeeren.
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely little wine bar with a walled garden seating area that serves very good local wines. Owner speaks fluent english.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I come here every time I am in Germany and in Bingen. EVERYTHING on the menu is great! Been coming for many years, and will return!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I don't know is that the german way of serving? What do you think?
We went there 30 Minutes before they close (8 Person) and the answer:
No kitchen we close in half an hour :-0
Shocking. We found a lovely Pizzeria "Primavera" they served us well :-)

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here for years, and just LOVE this cozy place! The decor changes with the seasons, and the owners take pride doing so. Everything on the menu is fresh, and everything tastes great! Sometimes reservations are needed, it's that busy. A MUST if one is in Bingen!

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

My coworker and I have dined here on numerous occasions. Quaint restaurant with welcoming staff. Food is freshly prepared and served in large portions. Pretzels or fresh baked and are delightful with their cheese spread.