US$171
  • Bar/Lounge
US$183
US$137
US$131
Aqua Hotel & Hostel(Konstanz)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$98
US$342
US$274
US$177
Hotel Hirschen(Konstanz)
US$183
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Comfortable hotel located near the historic center of the city. In particular we appreciated the kindness of the staff and the quality of the breakfast, served in a pleasant room. Very good for group trips intended to visit the city and its wonderful gardens in mainu insel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017

As in the above title, not a recommended hotel for a long stay. Firstly, the bed is so soft until I had difficulty standing up. Next, the pillow is so thin, it is almost like a pieces of cloth. Next, there is no air-conditioning and only a table fan which is noisy at night. Next, there is no elevator. For me, its just an overnight stay but if I need to stay longer than 1 night, sorry this isn't the hotel I will want, eventhough it is free for me.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The hotel is located just over the Rhine from the centre of Konstanz with a pleasant walk and pedestrian river bridge to the centre.
On a street corner with lots of free parking around and the hotel has a separate underground garage with pre bookable spaces at 10 Euros a night.
Our room was a mix of traditional and modern styles and very comfortable. I could have been noisy as it overlooked the bustling street corner but in fact the double glazing and electrically operated shutters kept our nearly all the external noise out and provided blackout conditions.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was lovely and wins the award for the best breakfast of our 10 night European tour. The restaurant was closed on the Sunday we were there but we were informed it was closed on Mondays and Tuesdays only. No matter as we wanted to take a walk into the centre so ate in a large pub which was very good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Our room was cosy and carefully and well furnished a little small for 2 people but fine , the beds were comfy , the breakfast was very nice but, the wifi was variable at best mostly didn't have it and there is no public lounge as such so no place to really get out of both the small room or work at all. As well the street is quiet at about 2:00 am but before then as there is no air conditioning and it is hot you are not going to sleep as well as you would if that issue were to be dealt with ,the restaurant was closed so no experience of the dinners

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I have to say, I was surprised by the room quality for the price. The staff was nice and helpful and the breakfast, which for a change was included in the price was nice. The only thing that I find a bit odd was that the showe in our room had a view, but not the kind of view I'd like. The shower had a window facing out into the room, which I find to be a bit uncomfortable if you're not traveling with your loved one and just a friend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends