“Low Quality Pathetic Restaurant”
Review of Chennai Dosai

Chennai Dosai
Ranked #20 of 114 Restaurants in Sindelfingen
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Just 30 mins back we visited this restaurant. Buffet was available.And, it was the worst experience of my lifetime.

Restaurant owner, staff should be ashamed to serve such a low quality food.
a) Aloo Palak dish was spoiled
b) Dhal in sambhar was not cooked completely
c) chicken was pathetic
d) Dosa was too hard
c) Tomato soup was nothing like soup. It was rasam with 2 liters of Oil.

"Be genuine and serve good food, for making profit don't serve low quality food."

I will make sure to spread information about your "Low Quality pathetic Restaurant" in all available social media.

"SHAME ON YOU GUYS"

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Anand S

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Food is just wonderful with very authentic South indian flavours. Main courses are huge, so unless you plan to take some home it is a good idea to share a main course between two, specially if you have some of their delicious starters - the Dosai pancakes are a must. Prices are quite reasonable. The actual building used to be a sports club and is situated in amongst a residential area of apartment blocks, so do not expect an elegant ambience. For some reason the ventilation from the kitchen seems to come directly into the restaurant - we had to wash our clothes afterwards to get rid of the delicious spicy smells that pervaded. They have a nice shady outside terrace area which avoids this problem. We have been there at least five times and have not been disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

An Indian friend recommended this place to me after hearing me complain that there was nowhere in southern Germany to eat Dosa, idly, etc. While we had to wait almost an hour for the Dosas we ordered, I found the quality to be quite good (not as good as in India but for German standards extremely high). The chutneys were fresh and well spiced. The Dosa was quite good though not completely crispy in some parts. Unfortunately the aloo masala inside was not very well spiced. The service was friendly and the prices were very low. Not sure why it took so long to cook a dosa but I will definitely go back (maybe with a book next time.)

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I am not an expert of Indian food but the food was on my taste. I don’t remember what I ate but I remember the coconut dip. It was the first time when I tried this kind of dip and thus I couldn’t compare with the same kind of dip from other Indian restaurant. The food was above average like taste and the waiter very kind and help me in choosing the proper food.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Everything is plain taste. No spicy even in chutney. Can't see even a chilli piece in raita. Parotta not cooked good and its oily. Gulab jamun is so hot which is unable to keep in mouth the moment when given. Located outside city which needs a S-bahn and bus to travel. Waiting for long hours with irritating music in the background. No cards accepted which is a problem for tourists and travellers. Need more improvement in taste according to the restaurant name.

Date of visit: October 2017