All reviewsbusiness tripcleaning staffexcellent breakfastroom was spaciousstuttgartsternregiongarage
Reviewed 28 September 2017

i don't agree with the four star.
-the hotel is located in a good area near to the old town.
-the hotel staff were so unhelpful and they don't know how to smile.
-the elevator was unavailable for two day waiting to fix it.
-the breakfast is good but you have to ask for everything you need, no cups no water no spoon .... the coffee machine water tank should be checked before the breakfast time it is always empty .
they should work a lot on the service and on the customers satisfaction.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Lets start with the fact that I stayed there for two weeks and had to move into 3 different rooms due to things not working in the rooms that even after reporting it did not get fixed. Moving on from that, in the two weeks I used the stairs 80% of the time. The one and only lift they had that could only accommodate about 5 people at a time, was always broken, or it will take forever to get to your floor. I think the worst part is the breakfast. The most important part to me to start my is Breakfast which should include coffee and nice eggs. Well the coffee machine was broken most mornings, and the eggs, well the eggs were only there once in a while. Plus the variety of other foods that they offered was really not much. One other thing that stands out is the kitchen door in the breakfast area. It has the most annoying sound that you could hear from 2 floors up, so imagine the sound when you in the breakfast room. I could go on and on but let me end with the staff, they have a nightshift manager, old man, that during breakfast coughs all over the food while walking past and that was just bad. I stayed in Best Western and the Ritter before in Sindelfingen and they had some issues but nothing compared to this.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms towards the front where the breakfast area is.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Room is fine and clean enough although mildly dated looking (newer carpeting would make a huge difference). Bathroom and shower are very tiny and 1 star quality. Towels are pretty thin and when they saw it was just me, they took one of the sets of towels away (first time I have ever seen that). Most of the hotel smells of old cigarette smoke. They don't turn on the AC until June - no matter what the temp and you can't even turn the fan on in order to circulate the air. The windows don't have screens so you can't really leave them open and the neighborhood is very loud at times, so unless you are normally a city dweller you probably couldn't sleep through the noise if you did. In 25 years of extensive business travel it is the first time I have ever had the room cleaners move my things around (lots of my things) - very disturbing! A reasonably clean place to stay, but definitely not 4 star, and probably not even 3 stars. Run more like a mom and pop place that would be just as happy to toss you out if you annoy them than a professional chain hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
NHLubuNHSifi, Quality Manager at NH Stuttgart Sindelfingen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Frank s,

First of all we would like to apologize for the inconveniences caused to you which you had in our hotel.
We also thank you, that you have taken the time and vote our hotel.
When the room is booked by one person, we set the room with one towel set for the environment.
We also turn on the AC if the weahter changes to good temperatures for more a longer period. In the past we had a lot of rainy days and a lot of persons asked for heating, so that was the reason why the AC was not turned on already.
Regarding the feedback from the cigarette smoke and that the cleaners moved your private things, we will have a meeting to see how does this comes, so that this will never happen again.
Once again we would like to apologize for that and wish you all the best. Also we hope to see you again in our hotel, to show you that this is not our normal standard.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night only and it was just ok. Room was quite warm so I turned the radiator off and opened the window but was still very warm and they did not have the room AC on. Very small shower so it was a challenge. But I had it better than my colleagues as both of them did not even have hot water. Another person was complaining to the manager when I was checking out that he didn't have hot water the entire weekend. Not good.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
NHLubuNHSifi, Quality Manager at NH Stuttgart Sindelfingen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Chris E

first of all we would like to thank you for your feedback and your stay with us.
Only with your feedback we always can improve our service for our guests.

During the spring and autumn it is sometimes difficult to find the perfect temparatur in the hotel. For some guests it is to hot and for some guests it is to cold, also the weather could be change really often. But we always try to find a good solution for all guests.

Regarding the hot water, we had challenges for 2 days in some rooms, because one small pump was not working very well. But after the feedback from the guests we could fix that fast.

Once again we thank you for your feedback and hope to welcome you soon in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Please take care of "bad bugs"!
The location of the hotel was very good! I had to walk only a few hundered meters to meet my contact at Daimler.
Otherwise the service was excelent I have absolutely nothing to complain!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
NHLubuNHSifi, Quality Manager at NH Stuttgart Sindelfingen, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear 535kovacsa,

thank you for your stay and that you have taken the time to post your feedback regarding your stay.
It would be great if you can get in contact with us, to tell us exactly what do you mean with "bad bugs", because for us is more than important to make your next stay with us as comfortably as possible.
We would like to thank you and hope to see you soon that we can welcome you again in our hotel.