All reviewstrain stationtypical business hotelbusiness tripnice breakfastenjoyed my staynice and helpful stafflocated closerooms are modernnice hotelfree wifibreakfast was includedstayed for nightscomfortable stayconnectionparkingdinerrail
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I've spent 30 minutes in the line for a check-out which (as it turned out) didn't even happen. I've spent another 30 minutes follow up phone call which left me with being charged without an invoice.
I was lucky my co-worker stayed longer and could get the invoice for me. Not a professional service I wouldn't recommend, as I find it ridiculous that at midnight on Tuesday there were 2 staff members at the reception for check-in but at the peak-time (Thursday morning) there was only one person dealing (or more like trying to deal) with the armada of guests leaving the hotel. Makes you wonder what was the management thinking... dear me.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Dénes R, Manager at NH Ludwigsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear gyozoi2017,

greeting from the NH hotel in Ludwigsburg.

Thank you for your time and effort to tell us your impressions about your stay and you check out in our hotel.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

I agree with you that the staffing at the peak-time should be the maximum staff and I can assure you that was our maximum staff for this day. Do to holiday and illness our staff will do their best and of course we are sorry that we could not guarantee you our check out in the usual quality.

Dear gyozoi2017,

I have to appologize again for all inconveniences and we haope you can give us a 2nd chance to show you that we can do it better.

For that we hope to welcome you again in our hotel during your next trip to Ludwigsburg.

Kind regards.

Your team of the NH Ludwigsburg.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I called NH Hotels and booked two double connecting rooms so that my family of five would have enough space. The man on the phone who completed my booking was very nice and assured me that the rooms would be adjacent connecting rooms. When we arrived to check into our rooms, the person at the front desk informed us that the rooms were across the hall from one another and that there were no connecting rooms available. At first she was not very apologetic and made it sound as if I must have made the mistake while booking. We went back and forth for a few minutes, and she finally offered us free breakfast and parking for their oversight. Because of this small effort on their part, I gave them two stars instead of one. Be cautious when booking with NH Hotels and be sure to request detailed written confirmation of your booking!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Dénes R, Manager at NH Ludwigsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Danielle S,

at first I want to say thank you very much for your detailed feedback.

I agree with you in all points and of course all our guests should get what they have asked for. I checked your reservation in our system, but we had unfortunately no note
about your wish. That is our mistake and should not happen again.

Dear Danielle S,

I have to apologize for all inconveniences during your arrival in our hotel and
I would be very happy if you can give us a second chance. I promisse you that this
is not our claim and we can definitely do better.

If you are planning your next trip in our region we would be very happy to welcome you again in our hotel.

Kind regards from the NH Ludwigsburg..

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Rooms do not exceed expectations for a 3* hotel. WiFi is good everywhere. Breakfast is a standard one for this class of hotels in Germany. Very positive - while working in the lobby after our breakfast we went several times back to the breakfast area for coffee or water. There was no remark from the staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stayed here on a bicycle trip and found the location central to the train, schloss, and city center. A typical NH hotel, modern, clean and efficient. The front desk was most helpful, storing our bicycles in the luggage storage room. The breakfast was included and fresh and plenty of items. Walking distance to restaurants, although did not find an abundance of German restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
NHLubuNHSifi, Quality Manager at NH Ludwigsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Harry T,

thank you so much for your wunderful feedback regarding your stay with us.
We hope you had a perfect stay with us and we wish to welcome you again with us.

Kind regards

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Helpful staff in reception and bar. Rooms clean, basic but nicely laid out. Only complaint is no headboard on the bed so lounging on it is uncomfortable. Nice breakfast. Had a 9th floor room so good view but when there was a thunderstorm almost fell out of bed when it was directly overhead.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
NHLubuNHSifi, Quality Manager at NH Ludwigsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear ChrisTubbs,

we want to thank you for your feedback and your stay with us.
We hope you enjoyed your stay, also with a thunderstorm in Ludwigsburg.
It is great to see that everthing works well and we hope to welcome you again in our hotel.

Kind regards