All reviewsone nightgreat hotelbig parking lotudinehighwayreceptiontownbusinesssafe
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

nice little town, excellent food, people friendly. we will surely come again soon! The visit was a business and we did not have much time to look at it!
It has a preserved old town with a cathedral, a series of churches, palaces and city buildings. In the city there is a university, prestigious theaters and museums with valuable artwork (Bishop's Palace and Museo Civico).

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Brilliant hotel , friendly , obliging staff , breakfast was fantastic a great set up for the day. We had an accessible room which was spot on , easy to get around in . Our room was spacious and extremely clean , fresh towels daily. Definitely a place to stay in this area

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Hotel has excellent location, 2 car minutes from the motorway connection Udine Nord. Rooms are very simple, but clean and comfortable. Considering the (in average) poor breakfast tradition of Italian 3 star hotels, Breakfast may be considered very good. Wifi is working well.

Ideal location for business travelers.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2017

My friend and I just stayed for one night on our way back home from Slovenia and I have to say it was a pleasant stay. The stuff at the reception was very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was delicious - especially the croissants and coffee!!!
There was a bit of mold in the corners of the shower and some stripes on the wall of the room (I guess from suitcases), but in general our room as clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: I was staying at room 506 - it was at the end of the hallway –very quiet!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I stayed at Meditour Udine a few times now and had a really good experience each time. The hotel is nice and modern, breakfast is really good, they make a great cappuccino, if you ask for it!:) The staff is wonderful, very friendly and always able to help. I will definitely stay again and will recommend it to people I know.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business