See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in a small town near Osnabruck in an almost isolated location. Covered in nature it offers excellent service, very good break fast, the room was very spacious and very cosy. I will definately choose to stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2016

room very nice, spacious and well appointed. bathroom/shower room, big, spotless and well appointed. Restaurant - good ambience and good quality food, interesting menu. English spoken. Rural location, lovely views; car park spacious. Very little traffic noise, whether vehicular or human! Altogether to be recommended.

Room Tip: always better to be away from the road in most hotels
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2016

The room was a "suite", with triangular windows around 3 walls in the "bedroom" part, no way to close out the light. No sleep was possible. Stuffy too, opened a window, got mosquito bites at 5am. Cars passing all night, headlights creating moving triangles on the 3 walls...clearly an architect was involved!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed one night during a business trip. The hotel is a little off the beaten track. Arrived quite late. The staff were all very nice, but was a lack of English speaking.. Which was difficult for myself. Should have purchased a phrase book. I wanted to spend the morning around the pool relaxing. So asked could I extend my check out time for a couple of hours. Which I did offer to pay extra for. However this seemed an issue. They did offer an extra 30 minutes free of charge. The sauna cannot be used until 2pm also all German channels for T.v. I did book a superior room with balcony. However my room was standard. Which wasn't an issue. Couldn't be asked to question it, due to my lack of German.The food was lovely. I would stay again, not sure for business stay when I am my own.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

This is an excellent restaurant in the hotel and great for a family get together. Excellent food is well presented by friendly staff. Members of the family we were with say that the food is always of a very high standard and they were not wrong. Even with large parties in as this was a local church first communion day, the food was excellent and used good local ingredients. Well worth a visit.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family