See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed one night during a business trip. The hotel is a little off the beaten track. Arrived quite late. The staff were all very nice, but was a lack of English speaking.. Which was difficult for myself. Should have purchased a phrase book. I wanted to spend the morning around the pool relaxing. So asked could I extend my check out time for a couple of hours. Which I did offer to pay extra for. However this seemed an issue. They did offer an extra 30 minutes free of charge. The sauna cannot be used until 2pm also all German channels for T.v. I did book a superior room with balcony. However my room was standard. Which wasn't an issue. Couldn't be asked to question it, due to my lack of German.The food was lovely. I would stay again, not sure for business stay when I am my own.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

This is an excellent restaurant in the hotel and great for a family get together. Excellent food is well presented by friendly staff. Members of the family we were with say that the food is always of a very high standard and they were not wrong. Even with large parties in as this was a local church first communion day, the food was excellent and used good local ingredients. Well worth a visit.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for an authentic high quality German hotel/restaurant experience away from the standard tourist route consider staying here. The setting is beautiful (rural)near the village of Hagen a.T.W., with nice walks from the hotel. The food is outstanding, and the rooms are large and of high German quality with flawless attention to all details.

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank Fredanneke
Reviewed 30 July 2014

i've been to the Landhotel Buller several times on a business trip, and this hotel is perfect for business trips, a super quiet hotel on a quiet road, with a small pool in the basement which seems to be used by only a couple of customers (in all the times i've been in landhotel buller, i've only met one time another guest in the pool.

Room Tip: ask for one of the 2 separated rooms on the 3rd floor, far away from any other rooms and hotel guests for a super quiet experience!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel from May 23 to 26 and then May 27 to 29. The hotel is located along the country road and surrounded by trees and meadows. The buiding looks nice and the staff are friendly, although one of them did not speak English. Foods are not so remarkable but enjoyable, breakfast, in particular. As my wife and I are keen bird watchers, it was so nice to see a chaffinch perching on a tree near by the deck of our room and singing in a beautiful voice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple