All reviewsmomo cafeindustrial areahour drive from mumbaitable tennisan oasisnice swimming poolbusiness hotelspecial thanksthe executive loungebusiness tripfantastic stayindustrial beltcoffee shoprestaurant managerrooms are largeexcellent propertyfitness center
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Also this time I had a very relaxing experience and remarkable sojourn in Pune staying at Courtyard hotel. My preferite choice for staying in Pune considering location, staff, overall hotel service and quality of food. Breakfast quite huge with fresh fruit and international food even if brioches are not still comparable to real French ones - possible next improvement...
Hotel staff is very friendly and ready to support you in all your needs with competent and skilled personnel. Swimming pool and gym are well equipped and suitable for all uses.
Special thank to Vishal who is always ready to motivate me during my training session and pushing me beyond my limits, pulling out unexpected energy after an effective working day. Remarkable comment on Himanshu who always cares about my needs during my dinner and breakfast with particular attention about my wishes.
Girls at entrance are always ready to share a warm smile welcoming you at your arrival to hotel: nice!
NOTE: double check your bill details since some mistakes occurred in the past as every time you travel to India.

Namasté

Room Tip: Room number lower than 20. No particular advise about floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Amit_Kumar2, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Chakan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Alberto i, Namasté!

Thank you so much for this amazing review. I am glad that you gave us the opportunity to serve you in India and we are your first home in India. Such motivational notes encourages us to go the extra edge ensuring that guests have a comfortable and relaxing stay. We are your perfect choice for stay in Pune is a compliment in itself and your mention about the location, the staff, their service and the food is wonderful. I have also jotted down your concern over brioches and I'll convey the same to my culinary team.

Each and every individual in the team is well versed with their responsibilities and always offer service from heart. Your appreciation for Vishal and Himanshu will certainly motivate them to grow better and better with every passing day.

However, I have also noted the concern mentioned by you over the billing process. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will ensure that preventive measures are taken to offer hassle free service during your next visit.

I'll look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Marriot Chakan is a wonderful property with very good service. It is located in the heart o Industrial area Chakan and offers all kinds of comfort to their guests. My last 5 nights stay at Chakan was as good like previous one.

Room Tip: Reservation with executive lounge entry
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Amit_Kumar2, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Chakan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Sisir M,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am glad that you gave us the opportunity to serve you for the second time and this time also your experience was wonderful. Each team member at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Chakan goes the extra edge to ensure that guest feel comfortable and their stay is pleasant and that's why we call ourselves, Team Achievers.

Just they way you gave the second opportunity to serve you, hope you'll continue this trust on us and will give us this opportunity every time you visit Pune.

On this note, I do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Had a very comfortable and pleasant stay. Our stay was very well managed by the hotel staff. Calm and peaceful environment. Clean and spacious rooms with proper lighting. Enjoyed the stay and totally worth the money

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Amit_Kumar2, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Chakan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear ayushagarwals022,

Thank you so much for writing this review. I am glad to know that your overall stay was comfortable and pleasant. Each and every individual in the team puts in their extra effort to wow the guest. Reviews like this, encourages and motivates them to perform even better to make every guest feel at home, be it the food, the rooms, the service or the ambiance.

I am thankful to you that you gave us the opportunity to serve you and I hope that you would give us this opportunity in the future as well.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome experience the staff and service is very good the ambience is quite good .The view from the room in morning is awesome the food quality was quite good the rooms were neat n clean I would love to stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Amit_Kumar2, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Chakan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Aditya D,

Thank you for this lovely review. Your appreciation means a lot to us. It encourages and motivates us to give us best to our guests to make their stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Each member of #TeamAchievers, that's what we call ourselves, takes the extra effort to ensure guest satisfaction. You enjoyed our food, the rooms, the ambiance and especially the morning view from your room. This is amazing.

As you mentioned, you would love to stay with us again, I would certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is situated in chakan industrial area. It has a very nice spa services. The staff here really takes care of their guests and ensure customer satisfaction. We had come with family for a show around and they took through the property tour and also offered us nice welcome drinks

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear sneha d,

Thank you for your valuable review. I am glad that you were satisfied with your first time visit at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Chakan. I hope you liked our property during the show round and will give us the opportunity to welcome you back soon at our property.

I'll look forward to welcoming you back soon.