• Pool
White House B&B(Hillcrest)
  • Pool
Brackens(Hillcrest)
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We booked one of the family units and were happy with the room.

The manager was very friendly and the rooms were always clean. It isn't very modern but it is modest and well kept. Beautiful garden and adequate parking. We definitely enjoyed our stay, although there isn't much to do in the area, we could drive to the beach.

I definitely recommend this place. Thank you.

Stayed: June 2016
Ricky S, Owner at Khululeka Backpackers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Hi Lavish

Thank you so much for the positive review.
It is always pleasing to hear that my guests have enjoyed their stay.

On your return visit I will happily give you a few ideas of what can be seen and enjoyed in the area.

Kind regards

Ricky

Reviewed 13 January 2015

We really felt welcome, as part of the family, Ricky is truly a wonderful host. The breakfasts were a delight. The accommodation was awesome and we will be definitely coming back to visit. We were able to get to the local shopping centres by foot. The Eliasov family.

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Received a warm and friendly welcome at our arrival. The establishment is comfortable and clean and Ricky, our host, made made sure we were comfortable. The establishment is close to shops and restaurants and access to the highway is pretty straightforward. I will definitely be staying there again in future.

• Stayed: July 2014
Ricky S, Owner at Khululeka Backpackers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for your review. Much appreciated!

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we will be seeing you again.
Hope your next visit is not too far off.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I truly enjoyed my three - night - stay at Khululeka Backpackers. The owner, Riekie, was very friendly and made me feel very welcome.
The beds were very comfortable (exceptionally!) and the garden was amazing! I'd recommend this as a perfect place to stay over or, even better, spend a few days.
The whole area is a peaceful one, however the shops and restaurants are not far away.
A very big thank you to Riekie and her sons who were very friendly and accepting of the guests

Room Tip: Any room is a good chooicve.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was a pleasure to meet you Carmin.
Thanks for your review.

Yes, Hillcrest is the perfect spot to spend a few nights whilst exploring the surrounding areas.
It is good to hear that you found our beds so comfortable.( I will mail the bed details to you)

Hoping to welcome you back one day.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I found my stay at Khululeka very relaxing and comfortable .Which is exactly what i needed after a long day at work..The owner ensured i had all i needed for my week long stay .she and her stuff are amazingly friendly giving one the feeling of being among friends rather away from home.i would definitely stay there again whenever i am in Hillcrest

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ricky S, Owner at Khululeka Backpackers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback Victor.
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at Khululeka and hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Warm regards