Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$73
View deal
Expedia.comUS$77
PricelineUS$77
Hotels.comUS$77
CheapTicketsUS$77
eDreamsUS$73
ZenHotels.comUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived at church view with a very warm welcome & had a choice of rooms . Room was lovely decorated & immaculate condition all mod cons available in the room, bed was very comfy. Breakfast was excellent & plenty to fill us up for the day.a hidden treasure .enjoyed our stay with ye thank you Caroline oconnor waterford

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here while attending Junior Davy Bodhran Academy in the nearby Coleman Centre. Conveniently located in the centre of town this BnB ticks all the boxes. The rooms are spacious and furnished to an extremely high standard, you are given a key on arrival and can come and go as you please. There is a separate lounge for visitors. The Irish Breakfast was excellent. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Church View as one of the best BnB in the West.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We were made very welcome by Jacci and enjoyed a spacious room overlooking the Main Street of Gorteen and the eponymous church next door. Gorteen is famous for the museum and heritage centre devoted to the influence of Michael Coleman on traditional Irish music (He was born nearby.) and is conveniently located at a crossroads between the larger towns of Ballymote, Boyle and Tubbercurry. Jacci offers warm hospitality, clean and comfortable rooms and a substantial breakfast. Main Street is a surprisingly busy thoroughfare so asking for a room towards the rear of the building might be advisable if noise is an issue, although the traffic calms almost completely at night. The Crossbar pub on the other side of the church offers excellent pub meals throughout the day and there's a small supermarket within easy walking distance of the B&B.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

What a wonderful time we had! We were welcomed into the B&B like family. Jacci was ever accommodating to our needs and it really is the small things that make the difference to a trip. We travelled to gorteen to visit family, and our party consisted of myself, my husband and son, my 88yr old Grandad and my 80yr old great uncle. Jacci greeted us warmly for breakfast on our first morning. When I explained my grandad would not have cold milk on his cereal it was no trouble at all and for the rest of our trip a jug of warm milk was produce without request. Jacci was a fountain of knowledge of the local area and gave some very good suggestions of things to do. I highly recommend the Michael Coleman centre. My great-uncle was born in the village but had not returned home for 45yrs so when an old friend had heard that the two "old timers" were in the village and came to look for them Jacci greeted him fondly and allowed him to sit with us whilst they all reminisced. I would recommend this b&b to anyone. It is also located next to a pub which serves food so if you fancy an evening out without the car it is only a hop skip and a jump. Lastly if you want to get a taxi anywhere just be mindful that there is only 1 taxi in the village so if you need to be somewhere at a certain time it would be best to pre arrange.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Stayed at the Church View Bed & Breakfast with friends while traveling throughout Ireland. It has a beautifully kept rooms that were modern and clean. The owners were very friendly and helpful in telling us about local attractions, restaurants and bars. The breakfast menu ranged from oatmeal to a full Irish breakfast. Everything was very tasty. I would recommend this B&B if you are looking for a place to stay while traveling Ireland.

Date of stay: September 2015