Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$77
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

What a wonderful time we had! We were welcomed into the B&B like family. Jacci was ever accommodating to our needs and it really is the small things that make the difference to a trip. We travelled to gorteen to visit family, and our party consisted of myself, my husband and son, my 88yr old Grandad and my 80yr old great uncle. Jacci greeted us warmly for breakfast on our first morning. When I explained my grandad would not have cold milk on his cereal it was no trouble at all and for the rest of our trip a jug of warm milk was produce without request. Jacci was a fountain of knowledge of the local area and gave some very good suggestions of things to do. I highly recommend the Michael Coleman centre. My great-uncle was born in the village but had not returned home for 45yrs so when an old friend had heard that the two "old timers" were in the village and came to look for them Jacci greeted him fondly and allowed him to sit with us whilst they all reminisced. I would recommend this b&b to anyone. It is also located next to a pub which serves food so if you fancy an evening out without the car it is only a hop skip and a jump. Lastly if you want to get a taxi anywhere just be mindful that there is only 1 taxi in the village so if you need to be somewhere at a certain time it would be best to pre arrange.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Stayed at the Church View Bed & Breakfast with friends while traveling throughout Ireland. It has a beautifully kept rooms that were modern and clean. The owners were very friendly and helpful in telling us about local attractions, restaurants and bars. The breakfast menu ranged from oatmeal to a full Irish breakfast. Everything was very tasty. I would recommend this B&B if you are looking for a place to stay while traveling Ireland.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Warm welcoming by the little girl she was nice and helpful.
Room was big and had a lovely bathroom in it.
Free parking.
Also u have a near bar that serves food
(until 9:00) and drinks.
In the morning u have a selection of breakfast to your choice.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Wonderful house! Clean and stylish. Great breakfast and had a nice dinner and beer at the Crossbar the night before - lots of food, you may want to share!

Beware - if coming from Sligo your GPS may take you down some DICEY roads. :-). Was really out in the country.

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Came here to visit friends for the weekend
I can not think of any other reason to come to gurteen
That said