“Perfect stay in a fabulous hotel”
Review of Hotel Spa Crychar

Hotel Spa Crychar
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Les Gets
Reviewed 26 August 2017

This is the second time we've stayed at the Hotel Crychar and both times we've been impressed with the service, food, cleanliness and overall quality of the hotel and services.

A special mention for the owners and especially Celine who went out of her way to accommodate us.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Situated in a lovely position with great views of the slopes. Every Wednesday through the summer they have an evening of wine & antipasta.....buy a bottle and the food is included. Fantastic choice, outstanding quality of both food and wine with friendly helpful service. Lovely relaxing evening on the terrace. Definitely be back next week.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2408, Propriétaire at Hotel Spa Crychar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thanks a lot for your kind comment.
We will be happy to welcome you the next wednesday for antipasti and wine.
For information the 02/08 and 09/08 we have music for the antipasti for the lounge festival!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This was our second stay at The Crychar having stayed in the summer of 2014. It has since been renovated and gone from a good hotel to an awesome hotel. The staff are fantastic; the food is top class; the rooms are compact but nicely decorated; the bar is excellent especially when the sun is out and the roof removed; and the spa is wonderful. The hotel is ideally located for the town and lifts and, snow permitting, offers ski in ski out. We have stayed in 3 different chalets in Les Gets but will only stay in the Crychar from now on. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2408, Propriétaire at Hotel Spa Crychar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear sir,
Thanks for your message, we are very happy that you spent a good time in our hotel.
I would like to learn you that we just received our 4th stars.
We hope to see you again in our hotel.
Best regards,
Céline DELECHAT

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Being a huge snow fan myself and my wife not so much it was very important for me to find a hotel that catered for the whole family. Whilst my children were at ski school my wife had many options to keep herself entertained with thanks to the excellent and beautiful onsite spa and also it's location being a two minute walk down the mountain or road to the town centre she had many options.
I was truly amazed as to the location of Hotel Crychar. When you arrive you are given your own ski storage rack complete with boot warmers once kitted up and ready to go you can get from the hotel to the piste in less than 10 seconds! and be ready to ski down to the main chair lift.

Every morning my wife and I took the children to ski school, before booking we were really not sure what kind of quest this would be. We booked them in with ESF which to our delight was a short walk away across the piste, we even sledged it a couple of times.

The hotel over all was truly lovely and I would not hesitate to return. It's listed as a 3 star, which when I booked lead me to Trip Advisor and I'm so glad I listened to everyones else's reviews when they said it's worthy of many more starts because this is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in based on location, friendlessness, amenities, food and staff. Shortly before we arrived, the receptionist mentioned that they've recently refurbished and installed the lift, with the inclusion of the lift they now qualify for four stars.

The CryChar has a very homely feel to it and you'll soon get to know the very friendly staff.
I nearly forgot to mention how lovely and accommodating they were for my children aged 3 and 4. My son had his 5th birthday whilst we were there and the Head Chef prepared him a Batman cake and even took the time to come out sing to him. There were so many personal touches like this that made our stay and Christmas extra special.
Thank you Hotel Crychar for a lovely family holiday, see you soon.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank charliehall2017
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Having stayed here last year visited twice this year for lunch

Piste side location

Excellent food, great rooms, great spa and very nice owners

Much preferred this to the seemingly swankier Marmotte where we have also stayed

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
0.3 km away
Chalet Hotel Regina
Chalet Hotel Regina
#17 of 19 in Les Gets

Been to Hotel Spa Crychar? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Spa Crychar

Address: 136 impasse de la Grange Neuve | Hôtel- Spa CRYCHAR, 74260 Les Gets, France
Region: France > Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes > Haute-Savoie > Portes du Soleil > Les Gets
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Les Gets
#1 Ski-In / Ski-Out Hotel in Les Gets
#1 Romantic Hotel in Les Gets
#2 Spa Hotel in Les Gets
Price Range: €302 - €484 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Spa Crychar 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Spa Crychar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Chalet Hotel Crychar