“super professional teacher with a lot of experience.”
Review of Bonsai Ski

Bonsai Ski
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ski & Snowboard courses, off-piste guiding in Les 2 Alpes or La Grave. Week courses in small classes for kids and adults, customized private lessons. Several language available English, French, Dutch and Italian.
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

It’s now the third time I’ve skied with Marco, he’s a super professional teacher with a lot of experience.
Me, my father, my mother and friends of ours have all skied with him and everyone has learned a lot. Bonsai ski is recommended for small children and also for adults.
We are certainly going back next year!

3  Thank Rani L
in 5 reviews
"beginners"
"ski"

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I went to Les 2 Alpes in March 2018 with Marco as my ski instructor for 6 days. Without a doubt the best ski instructor I have had. Even though we were a group of 8 he looked out for every one of us, giving individual advice and analyzing our technique in order to improve. He even made a video of us to visually see our technique and what areas to work on / what was good.

You can tell Marco loves what he does and is an excellent teacher, really understanding the pistes and landscape. Marco ensured we felt safe and built up a trust, not pushing us to do what we didn't want to do.

Went on a mixture of pistes, off-piste and snow-park. Showing us the best places for the weather condition and ability in our group.

I will be sure to book Marco at Bonsai Ski whenever I am next in Les 2 Alpes as my skiing improved dramatically.

Thank you for your guidance!

1  Thank Jenny T
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Marco is super professional and will get the best out of you!! The group had a very good time because Marco created a very good atmosphere. He will use the in the chair lifts to explain about the resort and many other interesting facts

2  Thank Jesus V
Reviewed 28 May 2018

My 12-year-old son and I had the good fortune of hiring Marco as instructor for a couple of two-hour off-piste sessions on a recent trip to Les Dex Alpes. He was superb - his tips well explained and helpful, his English flawless, his enthusiasm contagious... just an all round top bloke and excellent instructor. If you're interested in free-ride and skiing in either Les Deux Alpes or La Grave, you should definitely give Bonsai a go.

2  Thank MahoosiveBadger
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent week’s off piste skiing with my daughter through the Ski Club of Great Britain and was fortunate enough to be put in Marco’s group. Marco runs Bonsai ski and he was an absolute pleasure to be with throughout the week. He is not only a cool dude but also a lovely guy with an excellent temperament for teaching and helping you take on new challenges. And of course he is an amazing skier. It was a joy to watch him float through powder like the swish of a fountain pen as well as pull some superb tricks. Definitely want to ski with him again and thoroughly recommend him to anyone of any level. Thanks Marco. Cheers Scott.

1  Thank Ambelpop2