“Delicious!”
Review of The Soul Kitchen

The Soul Kitchen
Price range: US$11 - US$24
Description: The Restaurant/bar " the Soul Kitcken" Is Happy to Welcome You Every Day From 5pm Till 2am, Also Saturdays and Sundays Lunch Time in a Warm and Relaxed Atmosphere. The Kitchen Is Open Every Days Till Midnight and Bill Surprise You With His Original and Delightful Menu and Vegetarians Meals. Here You Will Please Your Mouth, Your Eyes and Your Hears.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I visited Les 2 Alpes a few weeks ago and as a vegan I found it somewhat difficult to find restaurants which catered to my dietary needs. Someone recommended going to The Soul Kitchen and I am so glad they did!
The decor has a beautiful rustic feel and the member of staff was very helpful in explaining what dishes were suitable for me.
I ended up ordering Soupe de Lentilles which was absolutely delicious and perfect to warm you up after a day in the snow. Then as my main I had a Thai dish which was a pineapple flavoured rice with pine nuts and other vegetables in it.
The presentation of both dishes was incredible and I am keen to try to replicate the food at home because I enjoyed it so much.
They also made me a lovely fruit salad for my dessert because the other options were not vegan which was very thoughtful of them!

Overall the three course meal came to around 20 euros which I think is an absolute steal considering how flavourful, filling and aesthetically pleasing the food was.

Whether vegan or not I really cannot recommend this restaurant enough!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Ate here with a large party of vegans and non-vegans as they cater for both. Overall, I heard no complaints from the group and my own dinner was delicious. I went for their 3 course menu, which at €21 was a bargain. They also do a build your own burger, fondue and raclette. It's a very small place and our group of 18 took over the whole joint. Only 2 staff who managed very well. A little gem and well worth going to.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Went here as we decided to eat out on Valentine’s Day and some of the other restaurants we wanted to go were booked.

Glad we went here - it’s a small place with 1 waiter and 1 cook. Limited menu. Food was amazing with a mix of French and African cooking. Wines were delicious and service friendly and good.

They even made special dishes for the kids.

Definitely recommend going here.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

If you like vegetarian food, this is a must. I'm not veggie but enjoyed every mouthful. The do cater for non veggies too. The service was welcoming and friendly. Tiny restaurant and highly recommended.

3  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

3 of us went here tonight (31/01/18), having read previous trip advisor reviews, and we definitely weren't disappointed. The food was amazingly tasty, service superb and we spent over 2hrs enjoying our meal. We weren't rushed at all. The waiter explained everything in his best English and I tried my best French. I had mushroom tart starter, the pineapple Thai rice main and chocolate fondant for dessert - Grand total €21.50pp. Drinks very reasonably priced and water/bread on the table as well. I wish we had a Soul Kitchen back home, id be a regular. If you get a chance to go, I doubt you will be disappointed.

1  Thank rachael_medic