All reviews nespresso machine great hotel mini bar balcony decoration bedroom style town
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Nice Hotel in the center of town. All members of the staff are really professional and very very kind!
They are able to support the guests also for all the activities in Saintes Maries de la Mer!!!
Very good the Restaurant that is a very good mix of French and Japanese food...!really excellent!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
ViladelaMar, Responsable relations clients at Vila de la Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear Alessandro,

Thaks for your feedback on Vila de la Mar.
Hope to welcome you again when you will be back in Camargue.
Best regards,

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Excellent localisation, friendly and VERY helpful staff (helped us to organise horse riding and ship cruise), fresh and healthy breakfast, swimming pool small but enough to train swimming or just fun. Very close to the beach (5 min walk) and to the city centre and famous church (10 min walk).

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mammutontherun
ViladelaMar, Responsable relations clients at Vila de la Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your stay at La Vila de la Mar.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay, as well as the staff and services we offer.
We would be glad to welcome you during your stay in Camargue.
Regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Very lovely decorated hotel! Great food, nice pool (even if it's cold outside) and good situated! The employees are very friendly and from the first minute on you can just enjoy and relax! We are already looking forward to our next stay!!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ViladelaMar, Responsable relations clients at Vila de la Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Dear Cornélia,

Thanks for your feedback about Vila de la Mar.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcome you soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Very nice hotel, could have been excellent if the spa was a bit bigger or free of charge for the size. But the breakfast and dinner were amazing especially the scallops risotto. The staff is very welcoming and very nice.
Very well located hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ViladelaMar, Responsable relations clients at Vila de la Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback on Vila de la Mar.
Hope to welcome you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I travel a lot and I have visited many hotels but I have never felt so welcome as I felt here...Vila de la Mar in Saintes Maries de la Mer is a great hotel where I spent a few days that I will always remember. Impressive design, clean and spacious room, delicious cuisine and last but not least AMAZING team of employees (respectful, friendly, efficient) that offer AMAZING services at any time. I asked for an apple cake at 23h( I was thinking that I would not get any but guess what!? ) and in 5 minutes, a smiling young person arrived at my door to bring it. I strongly recommend this hotel to everybody and I cannot wait to come back!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ViladelaMar, Responsable relations clients at Vila de la Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Dear Madam, Sir,

Thank you for your comment on La Vila de la Mar.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the service we offer in our hotel.
Kind regards,