“Good Lebanese Food and Good Service”

D'une Rive a l'Autre
Ranked #6 of 120 Restaurants in Cassis
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2016

D'une Rive á L'Autre is located up one of the side streets not far from the harbour. We had a table on the street outside the restaurant. The only minor criticism I can mention is that the chairs are on the small side and for me at least, not particularly comfortable (I'm not big by any means). Also the road slopes significantly and this, together with the small metal chair made me feel a bit uncomfortable. My wife was facing downhill though and had no complaint. For us, this restaurant made a lovely change from the usual fish, seafood and pizza restaurants which dominate the town, excellent though some of them are. We booked a table earlier in the day to make sure of getting a table. We had a selection of starters, all of which were delicious. Other reviewers have commented on the falafel. I can usually take or leave falafel but on this occasion could have eaten more - the best I had ever had. The main course was delicious too, though we were quite full after the starters. The young woman serving us was efficient and helpful at all times. If we visit Cassis again, we will certainly come here again.

1  Thank Chris S

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place, and what a find! Delicious food, friendly staff and a unique but warm atmosphere
The portions are big, so don't order as if tapas. The food has a home cooked feel but is beautifully presented.

1  Thank M_J_Spread
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Went here with family. We were the only ones there, so service was ideal. Wine was fantastic, starters are large! They made a big deal over the toddler bringing him his own little plates of things. Only negative is the chairs aren't great for children/toddlers. Boosters would've been great!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

My sister, brother in law and I were staying in an apartment across from this restaurant. We ordered two of the tasting menus for the three of us which had more dips than we were able to eat. I live in LA and have Lebanese food AT LEAST once per week. My sister and brother in law live in Tel Aviv so they eat this type of cuisine regularly. The food was very good and since we weren't able to finish we asked to bring the dips home (across the alley) with us. The waiter/owner said "we were rude for asking and that is NEVER done." None of us in all of our world travels had ever experienced this. He did NOT give us our dips to take with us.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

My family and I dined at D'une Rive a L'Autre on Tuesday night. We arrived perhaps a little too early for dinner in Provence but we had had a long day. We are familiar with Lebanese food from our home in NYC. The food was better than any we had ever had because the ingredients here are fresher and the chefs at this restaurant are brilliant. The woman who served us was professional and patient (we had trouble translating the French into dishes we knew but she helped us). Simply the best meal we have had on our trip. We will return Thank you D'une Rive a L'Autre!