“Great Ambience and food”

D'une Rive a L'Autre
Ranked #21 of 114 Restaurants in Cassis
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place, and what a find! Delicious food, friendly staff and a unique but warm atmosphere
The portions are big, so don't order as if tapas. The food has a home cooked feel but is beautifully presented.

1  Thank M_J_Spread

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Went here with family. We were the only ones there, so service was ideal. Wine was fantastic, starters are large! They made a big deal over the toddler bringing him his own little plates of things. Only negative is the chairs aren't great for children/toddlers. Boosters would've been great!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

My sister, brother in law and I were staying in an apartment across from this restaurant. We ordered two of the tasting menus for the three of us which had more dips than we were able to eat. I live in LA and have Lebanese food AT LEAST once per week. My sister and brother in law live in Tel Aviv so they eat this type of cuisine regularly. The food was very good and since we weren't able to finish we asked to bring the dips home (across the alley) with us. The waiter/owner said "we were rude for asking and that is NEVER done." None of us in all of our world travels had ever experienced this. He did NOT give us our dips to take with us.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

My family and I dined at D'une Rive a L'Autre on Tuesday night. We arrived perhaps a little too early for dinner in Provence but we had had a long day. We are familiar with Lebanese food from our home in NYC. The food was better than any we had ever had because the ingredients here are fresher and the chefs at this restaurant are brilliant. The woman who served us was professional and patient (we had trouble translating the French into dishes we knew but she helped us). Simply the best meal we have had on our trip. We will return Thank you D'une Rive a L'Autre!

Reviewed 22 July 2015

My partner and I adore Lebanese food and although D'une Rive a L'Autre took a bit of tracking down (it is very tucked away) it was worth hunting out. Other people have complained about the service but we certainly found nothing amiss. I ordered tabbouleh which was excellent, very little bulgar and lots and lots of chopped herbs, followed by falafel that were excellent, nothing like the ones I make at home and which keep falling to bits. The Rose de Cassis was an excellent wine to accompany this, especially as the evening was very hot - too hot to eat outside - and it is a bit expensive, but then everything in Cassis is.