“Lovely place for a different meal”

D'une Rive a l'Autre
Ranked #6 of 120 Restaurants in Cassis
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Went here with family. We were the only ones there, so service was ideal. Wine was fantastic, starters are large! They made a big deal over the toddler bringing him his own little plates of things. Only negative is the chairs aren't great for children/toddlers. Boosters would've been great!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

My sister, brother in law and I were staying in an apartment across from this restaurant. We ordered two of the tasting menus for the three of us which had more dips than we were able to eat. I live in LA and have Lebanese food AT LEAST once per week. My sister and brother in law live in Tel Aviv so they eat this type of cuisine regularly. The food was very good and since we weren't able to finish we asked to bring the dips home (across the alley) with us. The waiter/owner said "we were rude for asking and that is NEVER done." None of us in all of our world travels had ever experienced this. He did NOT give us our dips to take with us.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

My family and I dined at D'une Rive a L'Autre on Tuesday night. We arrived perhaps a little too early for dinner in Provence but we had had a long day. We are familiar with Lebanese food from our home in NYC. The food was better than any we had ever had because the ingredients here are fresher and the chefs at this restaurant are brilliant. The woman who served us was professional and patient (we had trouble translating the French into dishes we knew but she helped us). Simply the best meal we have had on our trip. We will return Thank you D'une Rive a L'Autre!

Reviewed 22 July 2015

My partner and I adore Lebanese food and although D'une Rive a L'Autre took a bit of tracking down (it is very tucked away) it was worth hunting out. Other people have complained about the service but we certainly found nothing amiss. I ordered tabbouleh which was excellent, very little bulgar and lots and lots of chopped herbs, followed by falafel that were excellent, nothing like the ones I make at home and which keep falling to bits. The Rose de Cassis was an excellent wine to accompany this, especially as the evening was very hot - too hot to eat outside - and it is a bit expensive, but then everything in Cassis is.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

We were so looking forward to having a meal in France that was not "French". We love different cuisines and were excited to eat at le D'Une Rive a L'Autre. Our server was so friendly and lovely and very helpful. The cold Meze's were very good, but they did not bring any "pita". When we asked for it, they brought it, and it was cold and didn't seem fresh. The wait for the "hot" food was quite long, and we sat for a long while with the dirty dishes on the table. When the "hot" food did come it was just okay. We were disappointed with the quality, and the service was slow. My daughter and I had sat for so long that we ended up leaving before the bill was paid, as it took a long time to even pay the bill. My husband waited to pay the bill and met us after. I want to say the food was better than average, but because of the entire experience, I just can't give them a "very good". I would not return.

2  Thank joyful93