“Scrummy yummy crepes”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Arrived along a lovely street to find this restauarant, the first impression was that we had arrived at a seafood specialist for all the decor was a distictly nautical theme. Hardly waited a minute when a charming young man came to seat us and clearly a local favourite with many fellow travellers seeking his attention alongside the eaters. He was extrememly adept and sorting all our needs and helping with enu choices. The food, I had a crepe with mushroom and chicken in a delicious white sauce was excellent. The other four memebers of our family had a range of crepes on offer from fish to meat and all equally enjoyed. I would recommend this restaurant BUT you have to love the crepe!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We we looking for a place to have a quick lunch and stumbled upon this creperie. We both had a galette, a harty kind of crepe, with meat, cheese and spice sauce. Just what we needed. Service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I wanted to impressed and show to my gf that the crepes are super good in France.

It was truly a success. We were traveling to Futuroscope and for diner we give this restaurant a try . We love it the crepes are delicious.

We tried the week recommendation and it was fantastic. Moreover the staff and location is great .

On a French way to say it was " gourmand " Nice présentation of the dish and definitely great quality.

Thank you confirm that France / Bretagne made great crepes and we spent a great moment with tarty dish and cider .

I definitely recommend it and might come again before leaving ;)

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on the way down south to break the journey and chose this restaurant based on a trip advisor score .

Galettes & Crepes were good but the service was exceptionally poor . The good news is you can park 100 yards away and they accept dogs . It's also open 7 days a week - very unusual for France !

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

I was pass there with my husband. It's a nice little restaurant.Food are
clean easy and nice . Service is funny and friendly. I ordered the "foret noir"as desert was very nice...