“Stunning Crepes must go !!!”
Review of Le Crepier Breton

Le Crepier Breton
Price range: US$11 - US$21
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I wanted to impressed and show to my gf that the crepes are super good in France.

It was truly a success. We were traveling to Futuroscope and for diner we give this restaurant a try . We love it the crepes are delicious.

We tried the week recommendation and it was fantastic. Moreover the staff and location is great .

On a French way to say it was " gourmand " Nice présentation of the dish and definitely great quality.

Thank you confirm that France / Bretagne made great crepes and we spent a great moment with tarty dish and cider .

I definitely recommend it and might come again before leaving ;)

There are newer reviews for Le Crepier Breton

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on the way down south to break the journey and chose this restaurant based on a trip advisor score .

Galettes & Crepes were good but the service was exceptionally poor . The good news is you can park 100 yards away and they accept dogs . It's also open 7 days a week - very unusual for France !

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

I was pass there with my husband. It's a nice little restaurant.Food are
clean easy and nice . Service is funny and friendly. I ordered the "foret noir"as desert was very nice...

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Never thought a crepe could be just so delicious. Could have done without the egg, but then I don't really like eggs! The texture and lightness of the crepe combined with the tasty fillings and also the salad was perfect. We stumbled upon this place but would definitely seek it out on purpose if in the area again...

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch as a detour from the motorway. Excellent food and the best pancakes we have had in France. Service friendly and food was served quickly.