“Good Food with Awful Service.”
Review of Cafe de Paris

Cafe de Paris
Price range: US$22 - US$28
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Having eaten here twice and both times being disappointed we thought we'd give it another chance. It's fair to say the decor is very pleasing and very French however that cannot take away the very poor service and somewhat rude staff.
After waiting for What seemed to be hours we were eventually asked for our drinks order, thereafter our meal. Yet again after a long wait our meal arrived, although very nice following the long wait I didn't feel too interested in the food. To sum up, certainly not a cheap eat and had the restraunt been busy I would have needed to bring my own sandwiches. I'll never eat there again.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

We never had such bad experience ever, the restaurant half empty and denied because of not calling in advance. The arrogance and stupid way of communicating were mind blowing and unbelievable strange, like they don't want people in this town who are not local/ the same

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We walked in on a Saturday night at 630 and we’re lucky enough to get a table. Definitely recommend pre-booking. Warm welcome. Quirky. Attentive service and great food.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

We hadn’t booked a table but luckily they were able to seat us, the place soon filled up and I understand why, the friendly service, comfortable seating, warm decor and more importantly the food. I don’t often use the word excellent but I have to here as all three courses were, someone had taken the time and care to prepare some excellent food.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

We went twice to this restaurant in three days. Scallops and prawn starter were cooked perfectly. Fillet steak was one of the best I have ever had in France. Second trip was oysters and then the cote du boeuf to share. You will need to be very hungry. Absolutely gorgeous. I apologised to the manager for not finishing it. Service really good, staff helpful and friendly, despite my poor French.