“A perfect beginning to a wonderful trip”
other travellers have booked this property
The garden is planted with seasonal flowers and shrubs with a herb garden outside the kitchen door.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Prepare your French delicacies in good company
Fully fitted with all appliances and equipment
The kitchen is FULLY equipped - you will want for nothing....
Fabulous comfy living room with Satellite TV, surround sound, free internet.
Oudles of hot water for a vigorous shower....
Beautiful double room dressed in Toile de Joie, the comfortable bed is Louis XV Corbeille style
Master bedroom in Baroque black velvet and champagne, memory foam matress, Satt TV and DVD player
Fabulous under-cover BBQ and party area
with BBQ, food prep counter/bar, seating and lit with fairy lights
and fryer, electric wok ....... fun fun fun
Garden bordered by shrubs, totally fenced.  Under-cover bbq and party area....
The stunning Mont Saint Michel
The stunning Mont Saint Michel
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
French first
Any
Marsha C
“A perfect beginning to a wonderful trip”
Reviewed 3 November 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We arrived on the 6th of Sept. for a 16 night stay and discovered an absolute treasure! The cottage was spotless and most comfortable, with drawer space for our clothes, wonderful beds and lovely outdoor space. Alison was a delight and helped us with directions for touring the countryside. We are "explorers" and had almost daily adventures visiting wonderful chateaux and castles, breathtaking seaside villages and marvelous restaurants and of course the magnificent Mont St. Michel.
This was without a doubt the perfect beginning to our two months of travels.
Marsha and Paul C
Washington, DC

Your age range 65+
4 Nov 2018
Oh Marsha and Paul, thank you so much for the review.

I just loved all 4 of you, what fab guests. What fun when we held our 'Breton Delights' evening and you all even visited me on the Mont where I work.

It was a pleasure to get to know you all, and, I promise, next time I'm passing DC I'd love to pay you a visit :)

Please keep in touch.
FarAway31...
“great position for exploring the bay Mont st Michel”
Reviewed 20 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

As Photographers the whole area kept us going for the whole week, and then some sites left for next time

30 Oct 2018
Hello 'FarAway', it was a pleasure that you were guests at Touche d'Amour and thank you for looking after the cottage so very well.

Yes, indeed, you have scope left for many many more photo opportunities and I already have a few ideas for you.

With my best regards

Alison
Luke Q
“Everything you need in a gorgeous location”
Reviewed 7 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We loved our stay here! It had everything we needed to relax and switch off, the garden area is so well maintained and very peaceful, comfortable beds and that shower is something else! We will be coming back for sure, thank you so much!

7 Sep 2018
It was a pleasure to have you as guests at the cottage. Thank you so much for looking after her so well. See you again very soon !
Jane P
“Fantastic property for family, friends and pets”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

If you haven't already thought about booking this, you really should. We have just returned from a month in Alison's lovely home. Great area for sightseeing, beach visiting, food eating, wine drinking and dog walking - all of which we have tried.

The accommodation was perfect (beds were super comfy!), Alison is a total gem and a mine of information about the local area. Our dog also thoroughly enjoyed his holiday (first time abroad for him) as the garden space was shady when it needed to be and the cottage was fabulously cool when things got a little too hot.

Be sure to contact Alison to book Touché D'Amour as soon as possible - what are you waiting for???

Your age range 50-64
7 Aug 2017
Hey, I miss you all already. Gypsy is pining for Hamish ! What a beautiful family. It was my pleasure that you reserved Touché D'Amour (Did notice you found the é lol) Can't wait to see you all again next July. I'm on a scout now to find more things for everyone to see and do, 'off the beaten track'. Adore my gem that Laura made for me; I plan to 3D frame it and proudly put it on display for all to see. Just one more time .... thank you for coming along and enjoying the ride :) Kisses to all.
Resort667...
“A lovely cottage that exceeded my expectations in a great location for exploring the area”
Reviewed 22 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I spent three weeks living in Touche D'Amour with my dog and loved every minute. The cottage is very comfortable, homely, very clean and well equipt. Everything you could possibly need is there. The garden is beautiful and secure for pets. It proved to be an ideal location from which to travel to many beautiful and interesting places and all within an hours drive, some as little as 10 minutes.
Alison was there to greet us and kept in touch throughout. She was very helpful and her own little folder with information on the places to see etc. was a great starting point .
I would recommend Touch D'Amour and hope to revisit myself.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The size and layout of the cottage- ideal for a sole traveller as well as a family
Liked least: The proximity to the road which wasn't overly busy but the locals who use it drive very fast.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 Oct 2016
Hi C and F

Thank you 'both' :) very much for the review, you were superb guests and I really hope to be able to see you again in the future.

V and J, the English neighbours, send their love and both they and I thank you for your gifts of the lovely house plants.

Much love

Ax
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing