Auberge Saint-Pierre
Le Relais Saint-Michel(Mont-Saint-Michel)
US$166
US$146
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Hotel Gabriel(Mont-Saint-Michel)
US$160
US$154
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Les Terrasses Poulard(Mont-Saint-Michel)
US$265
US$174
  • Free Internet
Hotel Le Mouton Blanc(Mont-Saint-Michel)
US$153
US$140
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$183
US$144
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Le Relais du Roy(Mont-Saint-Michel)
US$175
US$123
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Hotel Vert(Mont-Saint-Michel)
US$107
US$103
La Digue(Mont-Saint-Michel)
US$105
US$84
Priceline
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Hotel Croix Blanche(Mont-Saint-Michel)
US$223
La Vieille Auberge(Mont-Saint-Michel)
US$165
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe main hotelthe main streetfisherman's cottagegrand ruestay overnightbay viewmagical placethe hotel receptionunique experienceprivate terracemixed reviewscharming roomparking lotmodern bathroomtwin bedstravel lightfew steps
Reviewed 11 October 2017

First of all, plan to stay overnight in Mont St. Michel. The Auberge Saint-Pierre is the absolute best location for a visit to this incredible island. Here, you will find old world ambiance, a refreshing change of scenery, and peace and quiet. We stayed 2 nights, and still were not quite ready to leave. The room was small, but had everything necessary for a comfortable stay. The dining room was lovely, and breakfast can be included. The best part of this auberge is the location. There is a main street entrance, and a back door that leads directly to the ramparts of the the village. Shops and restaurants are a few steps away from either entrance. I'm still kind of mesmerized by the antiquity of the auberge, which is located in a truly magical place....Mont St. Michel. Don't give it a second thought. Just go.

Room Tip: You must carry your own luggage up the steps. Perhaps bring only the clothing needed for a night or 2.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Sawadeetoday
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We stayed one night and were happy with the room and the hotel. Everyone was so helpful from the moment we checked in -- in both French and English. (Reception is on the second floor and the hotel is near the entrance to Mont Saint Michele.)

A small but very comfortable hotel. The rooms are immaculate and every bit of space is used well. The bathrooms are updated with showers and tubs and plenty of clean towels.

You do pay for water in the mini guest bar refrigerator. A surprise since we received complimentary water in every other hotel we stayed at while touring the area. Breakfast is also an additional cost.

A lovely breakfast room. Much nicer than the hotel restaurant on the street level. The breakfast was good. A nice selection to choose from and all fresh including smoked salmon.

(There is no elevator and that is understandable because of the size but you will have to carry your own bags up the stairs to your rooms and back down when you leave so pack light.)

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back so you are not disturbed by the street noise below.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We were intent on staying on the Mont during our visit. We chose Auberge Saint Pierre based on other travellers reviews and were not disappointed. After climbing the stairs from the street level to the second floor reception, we were checked in promptly and showed to our room. It was spacious with a king bed (two twins) a large bathroom and a "view" onto the main street below. We would typically have been disappointed with the "view" however what else would you expect on the Mont? It's part of the experience! It was our experience that we were awaken very early (about 5 AM?) by the sounds of a forklift delivering goods to the local restaurants. You can only imagine the sounds of wine bottles on cobbles stones. Keep this in mind if that's something that will bother you and request an outside room. Again, for us, it was part of the experience. Allowed us to get some sunrise pictures with absolutely no one else around. Overall, a very comfortable hotel in a very good location on the Mont.

Room Tip: If mobility is an issue, ask for an accessible room. There are lots of stairs everywhere.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch on friends recommendation and sat in the little terrace at the rear. While the food itself was OK, the service was the worst I have had in years. The waitress brought the wrong drink for me and said she would bring what I had ordered but never returned. When my soup arrived I asked for my drink and the waitress went off but I then realised there was no spoon for the soup. After a 5 minute wait I went in to the restaurant and found my own spoon in the servers. My drink finally arrived after I asked the waiter who bought my main course. He later managed to drop a plate of mussel shells next to us and just kicked them away from the door. And carried on. It was all like Fawlty Towers, but I would not go there again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We booked a room in this hotel 5 months in advance. We assumed (our mistake) that since the hotel and restaurant are on the main street on the Mont, that our room would be there. When we checked in we were led 113 steps up the hill to our room - I know because I counted them! When we expressed displeasure with the location we were told, "I'm sorry, but all the rooms down below are taken."
We probably could have lived with fact that the window of the room looked right out onto a stone wall, but my wife has an arthritic knee and climbing up and down those 113 steps to shop, then up and down again to go to dinner, then up and down again to go to breakfast was impossible to imagine. We are not Mont Saint-Michel novices, but this was far beyond anything we had imagined.
We immediately booked a room at La Mare Poullard on the main street and checked out of Auberge Saint Pierre. Their response to our immediate departure, "Oh, desole'. That will be 304 Euros please."

Room Tip: I would not book a room at this hotel unless you know ahead of time exactly which room you are getting.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family