See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The Logis Mouton Blanc is not a fancy Hotel but it is pleasant, comfortable and well located (just 3 minutes walk from the main square). My room was a good size, the water was hot, the staff spoke English and were charming. The Continental breakfast (9 euros extra) was perfectly adequate and there is plenty of Street parking around the hotel. If you want a nice reasonably priced hotel in the center of Cambrai this will be just fine.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 January 2017

I'm not sure if this will be published because we didn't actually make it to this hotel. We'd planned on going for New Year, but with the roads being so treacherous and icy, and my partner having flu, we had to cancel. I'd always thought we could cancel up to 24 hours in advance, but it seems for NY it had to be two days. In any event, I requested a reduced cancellation fee. However, much to my great gratitude, the hotel agreed to cancel free of charge on this occasion. I thought that was extremely generous of them to respond to my request so compassionately. We shall definitely make a point of staying there soon as it looks right up our street! I've been unable to find a direct contact email address for them, so this is my way of saying thank you for the kindness and empathy!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Classic hotel with charm BUT.... The shower was dangerous! It was a neo-corner shower which are very small. Then the shower control is a single handle type which sticks out way into the shower area. Plus, the temperature is very touchy and one little bump the on the handle sends the temperature of the water so high it can seriously burn someone.
I told the front desk lady but she just blew it off like we where complaining to get a better deal. If this would have been in the States I would have taken pictures of how hot the water could get and called the appropriate authorities to ensure it was fixed before someone is seriously hurt.
The room also had no hair dyer. The parking was not free even though it was advertised as such. The only good thing was that the hotel is walking distance from the train station.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Full of old world French charm with helpful staff and good value breakfast-fill your boots for 8euros.
Don't get caught out room 216 is next to 224 to keep you on your toes!
Restaurant looked fantastic but was unfortunately shut on the evening of our visit.
Charming stopover within spitting distance of Calais.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

This old hotel is just near the railway station and center of Cambrai. The reception was friendly and we got a room on the top floor. Old wooden stairs made some noise. The room was renovated and quite ok, but modest. The bathroom very, very small. In the morning there was hardly anything in the buffet. After we asked for bread, cheese etc. the lady brought the food after a while. The best point in this hotel is their very good restaurant le Carré.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple